Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • is it possible to get a game shop to put downloadable content on my 360 hd?
  • racefaceec90

i do not have a phone line.would really like to get patches/dlc content for test drive unlimited 2 (obviously would pay them for doing it).would really like weather conditions/bugatti ss e.t.c thanks in advance 🙂

atlaz
    Free Member

What about asking a mate?

racefaceec90

unfortunately none of my friends has a 360.

AlasdairMc

How are you posting here?

If you can get a mobile connection, why don’t you get a tariff with tethering and set your phone up as a wireless access point?

chojin
    Free Member

Where abouts are you?

You’re welcome to use my 360/internet as a host to update if you’re around the South coast area.

racefaceec90

i’m on a 3 mobile broadband dongle for my pc.i did contact atari to see if i could download patches via pc to 360,but they said it wasn’t possible.chojin that’s very kind of you,but i live in devizes wilts (no car) 🙂

atlaz
    Free Member

raceface: I meant, take it round to a mate’s house, get all the updates, go home with it. Same effort as taking it to a shop

racefaceec90

atlaz 😳

AlasdairMc

Is the 360 wireless? If so, share your wireless connection. If not, connect it to your PC with a crossover cable and share your Internet connection?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘is it possible to get a game shop to put downloadable content on my 360 hd?’ is closed to new replies.