• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Is it possible to get a factual answer to a factual question on STW??!
  • Twodogs

I asked a simple question today about replacement pads for a particular brake, and got one sensible, helpful reply and one basically saying “those brakes are sh!t”. I already have the brakes…i didn’t ask if they were any good.
    Same when I asked which bits of a particular trail were closed….. “why do you need to know, that trail is sh!t anyway”.

clubber
    Free Member

This thread is sh!t

16stonepig
    Free Member

Eleven.

poisonspider
    Free Member

What you just said was shit.

EDIT: Not quick enough!

firestarter
    Free Member

my thread would beat your thread, even tho mines rigid fixie and yours is clearly full sus

Leku
    Free Member

youdontwantoneofthoseyouwantoneofthese (because I have one)

shmuk
    Free Member

Web forums, such as STW, just follow the same general pattern of the interwebs: 99% is rubbish that you need to filter out before finding what you wanted…

retro83
    Free Member

ur thread iz sarcin

Bregante

got one sensible, helpful reply

I think you’ve answered your own (factual) question. thereby proving that you can (again)

soobalias
    Free Member

dont believe everything you read on the internerd.

meehaja
    Free Member

no.

MSP

Having just read your previous threads I think you are being more than a bit paranoid/sensitive.

Stoner
    Free Member

no one comes in here to be helpful. That’s just a by-product of random infinite monkey typing.

wwaswas

no one comes in here to be helpful

that was quite a helpful comment – does that mean stw will end up in an endless logic loop and implode?

[edit] I think you were only helpful by accident so stw is safe.

Pieface

Best is when you ask a question about a problem you may have with a particular brand / time and ask if there are any known workarounds as you can’t afford to replace it. Then people helpfully tell you to buy a different / should’ve bought…. then in a final twist of irony one of these helpful posters advise others of not listening to the OP.

I really wonder about the sanity of some folk here.

Drac

Having read your posts you were giving sensible answers and maybe 1 silly answer but not offensive.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Is it possible to get a factual answer to a factual question on STW??!’ is closed to new replies.