Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Is it possible to complain about a family court judge or get a different judge
  • karnali
    Free Member

Very long and complex story but essentially a case where social care have not followed procedures, missed out things the law says has to happen, and judge has ignored the failings and made a judgement. Is it possible to complain about the judge or to get the case re examined by a different judge?

Ta

scaredypants

sorry for your experience

sadly, it appears to me (from observation rather than personal experience) that the system is working exactly as designed in your case

try though, and good luck

karnali
    Free Member

Its not directly me but a relative where kids removed temporarily from mother, into care (wider family) for alleged emotional harm (no evidence or signs of it in behaviour of children).

wwaswas

Seek proper legal advice.

As you say, the father has managed to string stuff along for years so no doubt it’s possible to continue to do so with the right approach.

IANAL.

karnali
    Free Member

Legal team are involved, it appears that decisions can be made not based on evidence.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I’m not saying this is what the problem is, but there are a lot of disappointed litigants who are convinced that the judge is irrational for not giving them what they want.

Appealing any court judgment is an expensive business, so do take a breath or twenty before getting too stuck in.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Is it possible to complain about a family court judge or get a different judge’ is closed to new replies.