Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)
  • Is it just my wife that's mad?
  • choppersquad
    Free Member

I was given the job of putting up some pictures on the wall above our guest bed today.
    Needing to stand on the bed I had to remove the pillows and some cushions.
    I may be just a Neanderthal bloke but NINE BLOODY CUSHIONS…..AND A FLUFFY THROW!!!
    Just why really???
    It’s a good job we haven’t got anyone coming to stay because there’s no room in the bed for them.

oliverracing

1.75/10 – poor show, Not really that great a subject, but 2/10 given for the use of full caps and -0.25/10 taken for the ok grammar

bruneep

no reed diffuser….tisk

choppersquad
    Free Member

Basically…Must try harder then?
    Sounds like my school reports.

project
    Free Member

a throw is just that something to throw off the bed, cushions breed in womens houses, no man i know has cushions on a bed

bearnecessities

I’m a single, boobies-loving man, and I have cushions that I put on the bed that I got especially made in the same JL pattern as the bedroom curtains are.

That’s mad. Or fabulous taste.

singlespeedstu

for **** sake you didn’t even swear.
    Call that a **** rant?
    **** off and try harder next time you ****.
    🙂

themilo
    Free Member

It’s the fact that I get grief if I don’t out them on (in the prescribed fashion) to enable me to then take them off again several hours later during which time no one else will have seen them. Uterley pointless process.

bearnecessities

Fabulous.

Lucas
    Free Member

We have 2 cushions on our bed, I have no idea why we have them even though we argue about why we have them every night when I throw them on the floor……..

Pook

It’s like those stupid blankets that go over 2′ of the bottom of the bed.

WHAT’S THE **** POINT

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Phire up the photoshop, pholks!

choppersquad
    Free Member

I’m off to Mumsnet for a good old swearathon, and to let them all know how nuts they all are for collecting soft furnishings.

bearnecessities

Phire up the photoshop, pholks!

phuck off!

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, reminds me of an old thread I started… http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/single-men-do-you

nickc

nice cushions

zanelad
    Free Member

I refused to replace cushions on a bed only to have to take them off before I get into it. 2 or 3 are OK, but I’m damned if I’ll position 9 or 10 just so, and then position cuddly toys too. Mrs Z must prefer that I make the bed as most of the shift has disappeared.

andyl
    Free Member

When I was a bachelor I had plenty of nice cushions, throws etc and the bed was always immaculate and cleaned regularly. Now I DGAF and if I have to chuck it on the floor to get in it stays there 😀

tmb467
    Free Member

There’s a lot of people protesting too much here

Least BearNecessities is honest about it

funkmasterp

Three cushions on our bed. I leave them on as there is no headrest and it’s extra comfort.

vickypea
    Free Member

We have no cushions on our bed, and none on the guest bed, as we don’t have a guest bed.

cranberry
    Free Member

Simply take all the cushions, go and put them on the driver’s seat of your wife’s car. Wait for the “why did you do that” and simply reply – I think it makes the seat look nice.

Repeat as many times as needed.

Sandwich

@cranberry. I like to sleep with both eyes closed!

cyclingmev
    Free Member

Just get cats…Warmer + slightly more useful than cushions…

cranberry
    Free Member

Sandwich – that is the sort of cowardice that makes you a cushion slave, twice daily.

For the rest of your life.

sirromj

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Good start!

riklegge

See Dave German’s “shi**ing hat” episode.

Cougar

Why would you have… oh I can’t be bothered.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

If a liking for cushions is the worst of it then there really is no postage stamp small enough upon which to write 😉

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

They are for raising her hips

wallop

Or yours.

cheers_drive

Wallop 😯 😆

milky1980
    Free Member

Can someone please photoshop the last picture on DezB’s thread onto bearnecessities’ picture please 😀

Extra points for making the cushions and curtains match 😈

* I would link the picture here but the forum isn’t rendering correctly, again 😥

MSP

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp0-8Ibkczc[/video]

Sandwich

<quote>

Sandwich – that is the sort of cowardice that makes you a cushion slave, twice daily.

For the rest of your life.[/quote]
    Not me, I chose wisely. A woman who has little desire for a bed full of ‘cushion treatment’. There’s a lot to be said for a quiet domestic life when it comes to the little stuff.

rickmeister

Another vote for replacing extra bed items with cats. Just think of them as self moving cushions

kayla1
    Free Member

Thing is, they do make a place look nice and cosy but they’re a PITA in reality. I blame DFS adverts. Life’s too short to be pissing about with soft furnishings 😆

BigJohn

It reminds me of the faiground operator who took a young woman back to his caravan where the bed was surrounded by hundreds of soft fluffy teddy bears. This unexpected display of his feminine side released her inhibitions, resulting in an energetic shag. When it was over, he said “you can have any prize off the middle shelf”

choppersquad
    Free Member

OK….Now for vases.
    Just had a quick count up.
    Decorative or plain glass, either is fair game.
    We have 31 out in the house and another 20 in the cupboard.
    I’m sure there must be rules for this sort of thing?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Is it just my wife that's mad?’ is closed to new replies.