Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Is it just me…..photos on STW
  • scotroutes

I’ve started seeing horizontal scroll-bars under some photos that folk have posted (OK – linked to) here on STW. I can’t recall seeing that before as the forum software simply re-sizes and that are too wide to fit into the central “text box”.

Have a look at this thread…
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/possible-move-north

Simon

Looks OK for me.

redsox
    Free Member

also seems to be more space between the username and when the text starts in a post……in fact, have those dotted lines always been there?

sweepy
    Free Member

I think its just you
    EDIT- evidently not

scotroutes

Looks like this to me…

scotroutes

And now it’s back to normal 😕

soobalias
    Free Member

its fine for me here,
    there were loads of vertical scroll bars when i looked at work, any post over half a dozen lines

different machines, screen sizes, OS and browsers tho so could be anything.

nedrapier

You got quote buttons too. A glimpse into the future, perhaps. An exciting, scrolling, quoting future.

spooky_b329

Not noticed the scrolling, but I do see some posts where the text is overlaying the image occasionally. Just me? Usually notice it in ‘show me your’ type pic heavy threads.

Cougar

News to me. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

scotroutes

The quote “button” is via an add-on for Chrome. There’s a “Block User” button available too but what sort of keyboard warrior would want that?

andrewh
    Free Member

I get that too spooky, but if press refresh it sorts itself out. Get it more on home computer with slow internet and rarely at work with fast internet.

CountZero

Not noticed the scrolling, but I do see some posts where the text is overlaying the image occasionally. Just me? Usually notice it in ‘show me your’ type pic heavy threads.

I get that, if I type a line of text, then hit return and paste the image URL, so I tend to hit return twice before inserting the image details, it makes for a neater look.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Is it just me…..photos on STW’ is closed to new replies.