Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Is it going to arrive? Parcelforce content..
  • stevied
    Free Member

So a delivery of bike stuff that’s coming with Parcelforce has been ‘loaded to vehicle for delivery’ this morning..

Will it arrive today?

cp

er, yeah, more than likely.

scrufftv
    Free Member

Waited all day yesterday and the parcel had been ‘loaded to vehicle for delivery’. Never arrived, returned to depot and reloaded today.I assume sometimes the drivers don’t make it round to all the drops. Very annoying, was hoping to get out in the sun on the parcel, a second hand Krampus.

stevied
    Free Member

Just re-checked and have this message:

“We are currently unable to confirm that status of your parcel”.

Less than an hour ago it was loaded onto a van and they now don’t know where it is 🙄

rocketman
    Free Member

More than likely

round our way the Parcelforce bloke always calls at about 9:30

Same time same bloke different Chain Reaction box

Dickyboy
    rOcKeTdOg

I usually get “parcel delivered to address” at 0730 on the day it arrives, usually about 1130hrs

pictonroad

Race you, there’s an overloaded yodel Peugeot 306 out there with my laptop in it due today. Loser buys the beer.

Nobby

Same time same bloke different Chain Reaction box

This comment & the recent thread linked above have increased my thinking that certain retailers – CRC being one of them – know where ‘issues’ are. If I order from them & the bits are delivered to my work the box/package is clearly from them but if it’s delivered to home it’s just plain. The only way you can tell it’s from CRC is if you look at the senders details which are printed in a tiny font.

I know I’ve had a couple of things go missing in recent past & so have a few mates, but the change in packaging has made me wonder whether there is a known issue at my local sorting office (aside from the massive cannabis farm they found in the adjoining building).

rocketman
    Free Member

The only way you can tell it’s from CRC is if you look at the senders details which are printed in a tiny font

I’ll have to post a picture of Chain Reaction’s wheel box 😉

stevied
    Free Member

Race you, there’s an overloaded yodel Peugeot 306 out there with my laptop in it due today. Loser buys the beer.

OK, GAME ON….

pictonroad

It’s on.

stevied
    Free Member

Bring it…. 😈

pictonroad

Good timing as I’m going to the pub tonight. Paypal email in profile. 8)

stevied
    Free Member

Beer money on it’s way… 😉

Bloody ParcelFarce 👿

pictonroad

Cheers mate, I’ll raise a glass to you. I’ll be in the local micro-pub

Brooksteed Alehouse

stevied
    Free Member

tonyd

Sorry did someone ask the time?

stevied
    Free Member

Sorry, mine other watch is a bit fast:

😆

tonyd

Hey no problem!

chrisdw
    Free Member

Mine came to the UK briefly, then buggered off again! Where it will be off to next… Not a clue!

pictonroad

Haha, that was close, I enjoyed that, adds a frisson of extra excitement along with not daring to go to the toilet.

tonyd

Yesterday Hermes picked up 8 parcels from my house, according to the tracking portal they are still awaiting collection.

Hopefully Barbara the Hermes lady will unload her car some time this week and update the tracking portal.

pictonroad

Well, this “one” turned into “many”. Cheers.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Does anyone know where I can buy a nice watch?

mamadirt
    Free Member

Sheeeeet, now I have parcel stress by proxy . . . and I haven’t even ordered anything 😕

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Is it going to arrive? Parcelforce content..’ is closed to new replies.