Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • is it coz i'm fat?
  • BigJohn

threw a frozen chicken into the bed.

Is that a euphemism?

coffeeking
    Free Member

I have about 12 alarms set on my phone to go off from 615 until 730
    on average, I get up 1hr30 mins after the first alarm goes off
    I’m a grumpy f**ker in the morning
    and for the rest of the day

+1.

If I set an alarm an hour before I have to be in (takes 30 mins to get in) I’ll generally sleep right through it, regardless of how loud it is or where I place it – I’ll get up, cross the room, turn it off and go back to bed without even knowing I’ve done it. I have to set a succession of alarms starting at about 2 hours before work, slowly getting more and more annoying and distant. By about 6 or 7 alarms I’ll be awake enough for conscious thinking and get up, feeling aweful, having less sleep than I need and not being happy. Left alone I wake happily at 10:30 to 11am without an alarm. The problem is society doesn’t like that much, everyone else works to normal times and you miss out on loads because you can’t do DIY at midnight and miss 50% of the meetings in work!

I love getting up early in the sense that I seem to have massively long days when I do, and its nice to have long evenings to do stuff in like go for a ride, I just never can make it a reality.

konabunny
    Free Member

I don’t know what your problem with getting up is. I wake up every morning with a smile upon my face and my natural exuberance spills out all over the place.

poppa
    Free Member

Obviously not crepuscular.

rocketman
    Free Member

Simply move the alarm out of arm’s reach

coffeeking
    Free Member

Simply move the alarm out of arm’s reach

Dont know about the OP, but it doesn’t work for me. I regularly leave the alarm in the next room or downstairs and don’t even know I’ve gone to it, picked it up, turned it off and fallen asleep with it on the bed next to me. I guess it’s a bit like sleepwalking.

oddjob
    Free Member

Our house is similar to Miketualy. Mrs OJ is a morning person and the rest of us are not. The main problem is that she is ready for bed at the same time as the nippers and the atmosphere in the mornings is generally a bit tetchy.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘is it coz i'm fat?’ is closed to new replies.