Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Is it April 1st already?
  • sugdenr
    Free Member

WTF, where’d that come from, I mean that sort of development doesnt just creep up on you.

chambord
    Free Member

Rather ashamed to say I saw this on The One Show the other day (So it must be true)

Mintman
    Free Member

Makes you wonder what other fruit-veg fusion is worth doing?

edlong
    Free Member

Cool, chips with their own ketchup, like!!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

The TomTato plant is by the by, whats more amazing is:

Rather ashamed to say I saw this on The One Show the other day (So it must be true)

SOMEONE ACTUALLY WATCHES THE ONE SHOW!?!? OMFG OMFG!

shermer75
    Free Member

A lamb-potato fusion would be perfect for roast dinners

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

I was also more suprised by this fact.

chambord
    Free Member

It’s not really my fault because the missus puts it on. I tend to sit there for a bit, then sulk, and then do the washing up.

I must admit some of my darkest “I don’t know what I’m doing with my life or what the point of anything is” moments have come as a result of The One Show being on TV on a Friday night.

andytherocketeer

strange combo.
    it’s mayo for chips (or gravy if you really must).

seen multifruit graftings, plus they’re all grafted to rootstock anyway.
    Used to have Conference pear trees with one Williams pear branch (forget which rootstock, but probably quince with a strange numerical name).

CountZero

Not so strange, they’re both members of the nightshade family, the tricky bit is matching the diameter of the stem from both species exactly, then cutting precisely and getting an exact graft; think of it like splicing a tape in a recording studio.
    How about this, one Apple tree, that grows 250 different varieties, cooking, eating and cider; it’s taken the owner 20 years to get to this point:
    http://www.isciencetimes.com/articles/6144/20130930/apple-tree-varieties-uk-paul-barnett-horticulture.htm

brakes
    Free Member

I don’t know why I bother! I really don’t!
    :pours weedkiller on Potamato prototypes:

now, where did I put those broccauliflower seeds?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Is it April 1st already?’ is closed to new replies.