Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Is GoPRo studio sh*t
  • carbonfiend
    Free Member

Never to seems to open up when I click on it, anybody else got this problem ?

bigdaddy

I’m having exactly the same issue today – slow day at work so was planning to do some ‘ride london’ editing, bloody thing won’t open despite repeated tries and restarting the laptop 3 times. No idea why…

carbonfiend
    Free Member

So far the only solution I have found is uninstall & then reinstall 🙁

cruzcampo
    Free Member

Absolute bag of spanners with constant crashes, I use Windows Live Movie maker, way superior, and stable 😀

P-Jay
    Free Member

I had a bout of that with mine, turns out my laptop was doing an arseload of background updates, works perfectly now. It’s very resource hungry though!

I’ve got very limited experience with editing software, MS movie maker was easier to pick up, but limited in use – does it have HD output now? On the other hand GoPro Studio was harder to use and less logical (IMHO) but gives better results now I’m used to it – I just wish I had more time to really use it, I could spend hours on it given the chance.

cruzcampo
    Free Member

Seems very unintuitive to me, you bracket clips from loads of videos, then on the next tab you do the same again but this time further bracket down the good bits. Runs hellishly slow on my PC too, which is quite high spec.

Windows movie maker I just mark and split the footage with a simple right click, delete the bits I don’t want, and add a crossfade. Saves as 1080 for youtube HD no probs.

carbonfiend
    Free Member

Noticed how slow it is when I do get it to work, will try out Windows MM

rwamartin
    Free Member

When GoPro studio doesn’t start I go into task manager and delete any GoPro studio processes running. It then starts.
    Rich.

carbonfiend
    Free Member

It’s been working ok since I started this thread 😳 I have noticed that a fair degree of patience is required though and letting it do ‘it’s thing’ at its own pace works best. Now just learning how to film & edit 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is GoPRo studio sh*t’ is closed to new replies.