Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Is everyone enjoying the UKIP pantomime?
  • binners

Just watching the various swivel-eyed factions voicing their opinions on Channel 4 news. It’s all very People’s Front of Judea.

Splitters!!!

They’re all all extensively quoting the Magna Carta, Winston Churchill etc, in defence of the party leader (who I’d previously never heard of) and his right (or not) to shag 25 year old racists

It’s absolute comedy gold!! 😆

Anyway…. cheers!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What about the gay donkeys?

CountZero

Dead party walking, zombie politicians.

lunge

You have to hand it to Big Nige, anyone who managed to make that bunch look legitimate for a few years deserves some credit. Reckon he’ll be back in charge by the end of the year?

ElShalimo

It’s all very entertaining

Drac

They are demanding a revote aren’t they? Slightly ironic.

tjagain

Farage and banks are thinking of setting up a ” not a political party but a political movement” Banks being the main bankroller of UKIP

piemonster

Farage is a ****

Junkyard
    Free Member

my fav fact is this

his[ Bolton the leader] marriage to his wife, Tatiana, with whom he has two children. They live in Vienna, where she supports the family – his Ukip role is unpaid – through a job with the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe.

And this one

The OSCE is concerned with early warning, conflict prevention, crisis management, and post-conflict rehabilitation.

footflaps

What about the gay donkeys?

Can’t see them being elected leader?

his[ Bolton the leader] marriage to his wife, Tatiana, with whom he has two children. They live in Vienna, where she supports the family – his Ukip role is unpaid – through a job with the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe.

So she supports his affairs with 25 year old racists…

jambalaya
    Free Member

Not really a pantomime is it binners, I mean who’s actually left ?

Arguably THE most successful “guerilla” political movemnet ever. Got the job done forcing the Referendum and then they let the public decide.

Far more fun amd games over at Labour, forcing out longstanding well respected members of the NEC and replacing them with momentum entryists who are now formally in charge of the party disciplinary process. Lunatics running the asylum.

footflaps

Far more fun amd games over at Labour,

Nice try jamby, but this thread is about all your mates over at UKIP….

Not fancying a pop at leadership yourself?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Fact of the Day (*)

There are far more racists in the Labour Party than UKIP

(*) based on relative size of the two parties and the number of anti-Semites in the Labour Party.

Drac

Fact of the day we’re talking about UKIP.

salad_dodger

Racism being your area of expertise Jamba?

ransos
    Free Member

Start a thread about it rather than trolling this one.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Reckon he’ll be back in charge by the end of the year?

Why? He won.

footflaps

Surely they are all racist in UKIP, which is why Jamba is so keen on them?

wiggles
    Free Member

Arguably THE most successful “guerilla” political movemnet ever.

Yeah they have done way more than those other ones no one can remember that overthrew entire regimes…

tjagain

Fact of the Day (*)

(*) based on relative size of the two parties and the number of anti-Semites in the Labour Party.

cite

How many racists are there in the labour party?

shermer75
    Free Member

If Bolton goes it’ll be the sixth change in leadership since the referendum.

jonnyboi

Loving it, although slightly confused as to why such a tiny party with so little representation gets this amount of airtime.

Junkyard
    Free Member

as well as facts

tjagain

jonnyboi – because they are the beloved of the barclay brothers, Murdoch and Desmond. Between them they own 80% of the print media and thus set the agenda. the BBC takes its “impartiality” from a mid point of the print media so if 80% of the papers run a story the BBC will as well.

those 4 men all non UK taxpayers are responsible.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

5thElefant – Member
    Reckon he’ll be back in charge by the end of the year?

Why? He won
    Because he is desperate for the attention, he needs the cash, like most sad old angry racist **** he feels the need to let everyone know what he is thinking?
    UKIP won’t die with brexit unfortunately, they shall continue to try and unpick anything good that came from the eu with the ultimate goal of getting back to the utopia of the early 1900s

jonnyboi

Arguably THE most successful “guerilla” political movemnet ever. Got the job done forcing the Referendum and then they let the public decide.

Only they didn’t ‘let’ the public decide did they? They worked in conjunction with the extreme right of the Conservative party to ignore facts and truth, whilst creating fear and distrust. And then pandered to the most racist, xenophobic, base side of our British identity.

It was a well worked plan, but don’t for a second think there’s any glory or righteousness in it

footflaps

Loving it, although slightly confused as to why such a tiny party with so little representation gets this amount of airtime.

The latest BBC charter states that every political show must have small minded racist views represented for ‘balance’, hence Jamba’s mates are always included…..

jonnyboi

IANAE but this sounds depressingly accurate

BBC takes its “impartiality” from a mid point of the print media so if 80% of the papers run a story the BBC will as well.

piemonster

cite

How many racists are there in the labour party?

He’s talking about racism against white people not brown people.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/01/21/racism-labour-party-charges-white-people-extra-attend-corbyn-rally/

Harry_the_Spider

I find it reassuring that our fascists are a bit shit. Imagine if they were organised!

martinhutch

Sir Roderick Spode lives!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulVoWankDK4[/video]

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

They are demanding a revote aren’t they? Slightly ironic.

Seems a perfectly reasonable thing to do if you’ve had a vote then realise afterwards that you might have made a mistake.

drlex
    Free Member

Sir Roderick Spode lives!

If only Bolton was also a designer of ladies’ underclothing.
    UKIP seems to exist now to provide easy news filler that would feel right on the daily Mash/Southend News network.

kelvin

It’s not amusing, especially if you consider what will replace UKIP… and I don’t mean the way the two main parties compete to be “true Brexit, immigrants are driving down your wages, and stealing your jobs” replacements for UKIP for the bulk of UKIP voters, but more the new “respectable” far right campaigning groups that will no doubt come along, and jump on the “Brexit betrayal” and anti-Muslim wave of sentiment that will build next year.

Riksbar

[video]http://youtu.be/PkYyWSdP1cI[/video]

jonnyboi

How to avoid being labelled a closet racist, by being an actual racist?

Or maybe just karma?

chestrockwell

The pantomime was fun at first but has worn thin. I wish the irrelevant bunch of racists would just slide back under their stone now.

Poopscoop

jambalaya
    Far more fun amd games over at Labour, forcing out longstanding well respected members of the NEC and replacing them with momentum entryists who are now formally in charge of the party disciplinary process. Lunatics running the asylum.

I think you’ll find that’s the Tories attempting to run the country?

Badly.

As for UKIP, good riddance. I hope it is a long and protracted death for the party after all the damage they have caused.

They were no more than a mouthpiece for the hard hard right Conservatives/ other bellends anyway.

ampthill

“I was working as a racist as a cock tail Bar, when I met you”

batfink
    Free Member

Haven’t seen that “meet the ukippers” clip before. Hilarious and appalling in equal measure.

“I’m not a racist, I just can’t stand black people. I have no idea why – it’s completely irrational….. maybe it’s something from a previous life….. but I’m not a racist”

I guess people that dumb are always going to be likely to vote for UKIP (or whatever the morph into), but I feel like 1.8% of the vote is more representative of that demographic than nearly 13% (2015).

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Is everyone enjoying the UKIP pantomime?’ is closed to new replies.