• This topic has 16 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by burt.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • is cressers around? apocalypic event….
  • iDave
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

*pops on tinfoil hat*

sweepy
    Free Member

I havn’t got time to read all that, should I buy a lift pass for cairngorm?

geoffj

I havn’t got time to read all that, should I buy a lift pass for cairngorm?

I wouldn’t, when the snow comes, the dozy feckers up there can’t keep the road open. 🙄

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Isn’t that the plot of the film ‘Day after Tomorrow’?

(And, along with the solar flare thread (2012), all we are waiting for now is Stephen Hawkins telling us Martians are en-route to earth and look mighty pissed).

sweepy
    Free Member

I wouldn’t, when the snow comes, the dozy feckers up there can’t keep the road open.

Tell me about it! After last year Im seriously considering spending the lift pass fund on snowshoes so I can at least hoof it up.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

If the evidence is correct, we’ll know about it this winter. The SW will see much colder seas and winds. Its a bit of a hysterical article though.

duckman

Doesn’t bother me,I live 450m above sea level,colder winters and soft Southern nancies with their fancy cutlery and weak beer under water? Bring it on.

Waderider
    Free Member

I hope it’s true, I made some ridiculous snow and ice tyres with 200 sheet metal screws last winter, and I’m dying to use them again.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

But it should bother you – they will climb up the hills to the last remaining dry spots and make your nice quiet home a little London.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

You are aware that the front of the ice sheet that settled over britain and northern Europe was over 1200m high, and that even now, Europe is rising in rebound from the weight that pressed the continent into the mantle over 10000 years ago?

duckman

M-F At least it would put an end to the “Let Scotland become independent if it wants” threads. 😀

SO,Is it rebounding quicker and to a greater height than the ice can form?

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

😀

I like your thinking – Can Ice flow uphill?!

The answer is no!

donsimon
    Free Member

Life on this Earth Just Changed: The North Atlantic Current is Gone

Won’t it be down the back of the sofa with all the loose change and the spare car keys?

Nothing to worry about! Next?

sssimon
    Free Member

surely reply 22 sums it up nicely

skiboy
    Free Member

sh1t and there was me thinking the atlantic conveyor was sunk by the Argies during 82!,

Whatever next!

burt
    Free Member

just seen cressers riding his bike towards chichester
    he didnt look to worried

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘is cressers around? apocalypic event….’ is closed to new replies.