• This topic has 25 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • is china gonna take over the world………..
  • ton

just sat watching the news
    2 items relating to china, 1st one is the guy getting executed for drug smuggling, 2nd is loads of brown bears getting hunted in russia, to the point of extinction, just to fuel chinese resteraunts.
    neither connected, and neither being stopped….
    and more people are executed in china than in any other country.
    would mr blair and mr bush have gone in to stop them because of their human right record??

i predict china to take over the world in the near future.

redthunder
    Free Member

probably

redthunder
    Free Member

probably

?????????????????

ton

😆

iDave
    Free Member

more people executed in china than the whole of the rest of the world

jam-bo

Probably not, if they wanted to they would have (and could have) by now.

Smee
    Free Member

How does China's execution rates compare with other countries on a per capita basis?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Hahahahahaha! Bush/Blair doesn't give a toss unless either China starts paying for oil in Euros and not Dollars – Iraq only got invaded because they decided to start buying Euros in exchange for their oil, thus undermining the de facto petrodollar. Interestingly, the only other nation about to base it's oil industry on the Euro and not the Dollar is Iran.

China has underwritten a large proportion of the west's debt, as has Saudi Arabia which is why the latter is allowed to continue discriminating against women.

If human rights meant anything to these two jokers, we'd have a proper democracy in Zimbabwe and North Korea and Blair wouldn't have outlawed lawful protest within a mile of Westminster.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Hahahahahaha! Bush/Blair doesn't give a toss unless either China starts paying for oil in Euros and not Dollars – Iraq only got invaded because they decided to start buying Euros in exchange for their oil, thus undermining the de facto petrodollar. Interestingly, the only other nation about to base it's oil industry on the Euro and not the Dollar is Iran.

China has underwritten a large proportion of the west's debt, as has Saudi Arabia which is why the latter is allowed to continue discriminating against women.

If human rights meant anything to these two jokers, we'd have a proper democracy in Zimbabwe and North Korea and Blair wouldn't have outlawed lawful protest within a mile of Westminster.

alwyn
    Free Member

shhhhhh..they make our bikes.

Smee
    Free Member

What's this Bush/Blair pish? It's Brown/Obama now.

GrahamA
    Free Member

Americas world dominance is coming to an end just like that of the British and other European powers. It will be a gradual decline but it will happen

bananaworld
    Free Member

Though China would agree with you, Alwyn, Taiwan would disagree.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Damn, double post. Nothing to see here…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

How does China's execution rates compare with other countries on a per capita basis?

I work it out that the Saudi Arabians execute six times more people relative to their population size, than the Chinese.

However, I believe that the Saudis deem homosexuals, as not worthy of life – so they obviously have far more to select from than the Chinese.

Even the Iranians, relative to their population size, don't execute as many people as our friends the Saudis.

Smee
    Free Member

Apparently 5yrs ago Singapore executed more per capita than anyone else.

midlifecrashes

[tinfoil]My guess would be media have decided/been encouraged to have a go at China on small fry stories for a few weeks after they pulled the plug on a deal at Copenhagen.[/tinfoil]

Guardian Clicky Linky

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

it always irritates me when people bang on about how china does this to however many people, and does that to the climate etc etc etc…

clearly they're forgetting that china has a FIFTH of the world's population…

its utterly understandable therefore they they execute more and pollute more than the rest of us, cos there are a hell of a lot more of them then us!!

the media don't help either… imo things should all be quoted per capita, not per country – totally skeques (sp?!) data

(you may be able to realise that i love going to china, and have quite a few chinese friends!)

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

When you have had one Chinese takeover, will you want another one soon after

luke
    Free Member

quite a few chinese friends!

So have I, I'm off in 5 minutes to collect my tea 😀

ton

😆

CountZero

Yep. Sun nien fai lok! 😀

bruneep
    retro83
    Free Member

bruneep – Member
    More news fron China

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8432887.stm

Official Wang Zheng told AFP news agency the car park was meant to cater to women's "strong sense of colour and different sense of distance".

"different" 😆

Trekster

i predict china to take over the world in the near future.

Not unless they are Muslim

hora
    Free Member

Ton, yes. I am 009. A female Chinese agent has sneaked into my bed and reports back to Beijing 😉

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘is china gonna take over the world………..’ is closed to new replies.