Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Is btinternet.com email down?
  • hardupdad

I don’t seen to be receiving any email today and wondered if btinternet.com servers are down maybe?

MoreCashThanDash

I’ve had some this morning. Apparently a lot of bike retailers are keen to offer me some special deals this weekend…. 🙄

bigtimebones
    Free Member

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

And just checked, it seems to be

edit – just seen its your email, that site might not work properly for that. Will teach me not to read posts properly 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hardupdad

Cheers, that’s handy

somafunk

Yeah it’s down, i guess it was my fault as started this thread a few days ago after cancelling my BT broadband, however i signed up for their premium mail service on thursday night so i can keep my current bt email address till i get my finger out and sort out another email address that i can swap all my online details over to – so much for a premium service eh?, i’ve not been able to use it yet 🙄 .

sands
    Free Member

I agree it’s down – the last bt email I received was at 10:49am

One post on here BT Forum Email

Not Receiving E Mails

07-03-201511h03
    Since about 09:00 this morning I have not been receiving e mails.
    Have proven this by sending mail from my Hotmail account to my Yahoo BT account plus not received one re an Amazon order.
    Is there a general problem or is it just me??

?07-03-201515h26
    Same here. Haven’t received anything since late last night, and should have received a couple from Amazon and Tesco in that timeframe, plus have tested to/from Hotmail and Gmail addresses (which are otherwise working fine). Things have been fine for 2 years+ up to today, so I’m as confident as I can be that things are set up correctly.
    Everything seems to be going into a blackhole and there’s nothing on the BT status page about it.

Drac

I never use mine so can’t say.

Not even sure what my BT email address is. 😳

CountZero

Hadn’t checked mine since early this morning, and just had a major mail dump, most recent from around ten, fifteen minutes ago, so mine’s working OK.

somafunk

Still not working for me, no great loss but i’ll be hassling BT just for the hell of it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is btinternet.com email down?’ is closed to new replies.