Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Is bored
  • emsz
    Free Member

Really lost the mottivation to work on Friday now I’m going back to college in a few weeks.

Is it wrong to just curl up under my desk and have a nap? Promise I won’t drool on myself

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

emsz – me too.

Fancy eloping somewhere?

I promise I won’t drool on you.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Look! Over there!

binners

I’m bored rigid too. Half the office finish early on friday. I’m not one of them this week. We might as well all finish early. There’s eff all gets done!

Emsz – Do you play scrabble?

That’s not some kind of coded euphemism or owt, btw

emsz
    Free Member

Binners Ive been banned from board games ( I’m a terrible cheat). Yeti where shall we go?

What’s going on at the weekend?

I’m hoping for not being spat on, leered or groped at in the pub tonight, and chips!! Lol

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Oooh are you in Oxford tonight then? My stalkersense is going into overdrive.

creamegg
    Free Member

Im lucky my accommodation is just accross the road from my office and i regularly go back for a lie down maybe 2 or 3 times a day weather its friday or not. its already home time now tho 😀

binners

I was going to suggest online scrabble. I’ve got a game going with nbt, but its like waiting for christmas for him to make his moves> He gets confused. Though still insists he’s got all his own teeth. I’m dubious

Anyone else fancy a game? Download the ‘Scramble with friends’ app and lets have it!

emsz
    Free Member

Yeti, no sorry, Sara is already at home ( well, she’s at hers) we’re going to pub opposite ( it’s a proper shit hole) but it’s our shit hole and Landlord let’s me have a tab ( hooray for credit)

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Wordfeud is where it’s at!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

but it’s our shit hole

Okay, so I drooled.

emsz
    Free Member

Binners, online scrabble?? Wow rock and roll lol

binners

I know! All thats missing is the cardigan. And if I’m honest, I’ve been weighing up the pro’s and cons of the elasticated waistbanded trouser

camo16
    Free Member

Elasticated waistbanded trouser, you say?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Pro: No more muffin-top.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I am reported to by a fat stupid cretin who thinks that putting “Ms” on an envelope has something to do with lesbians.

I just made the mistake, again, of trying to have an intelligent conversation with it, and ended up wanting to chew my own arms off.

Thank f*** for the Singletrack forum… 👿

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Seriously.

emsz
    Free Member

No worse than my onsie or my really disgusting joggers owned since I was 14 I think, and maybe washed twice a year

camo16
    Free Member

Anyone fancy playing: Find Bear?

binners

I am reported to by a fat stupid cretin who thinks that putting “Ms” on an envelope has something to do with lesbians.

What? You mean it doesn’t? Well…. you live and learn 😉

emsz – one of my mates has got a similar pair of joggers which are referred to by as all as ‘the piss pants’. As we’re all convinced that’s all that’s holding them together

ourmaninthenorth

Worked at home today (hospital appt earlier – the saga continues).

Sacking it now to go in the garage, listen to radio 4 and fettle a bike.

emsz
    Free Member

binners, even worse I normally wear them after a run, so I really ming!

ourman, R4!! old person radio.

nbt

I’ve got a game going with nbt, but its like waiting for christmas for him to make his moves

I’ve about six games on the go, and actually have some work to do

Nonetheless, I’ve made time, played my move, over to you.

maccruiskeen

R4!! old person radio.

One day you’ll learn. But I suspect that day is somewhere 25 to 30 years into the future

maccruiskeen

Found the bear

binners

Is it beer o clock yet?

Your turn again nbt

wrecker
    Free Member

Bored? Some suggestions?

No need to thank me emsz, I am here to help.

I think the “report” button is about to go nuts

camo16
    Free Member

Found the bear

I posted that picture and I can’t find the damn bear!

👿

IHN

I’m hoping for not being spat on, leered or groped at in the pub tonight

And for that reason, I’m out. 😉

Lets play I-spy. Anyone?

maccruiskeen

I posted that picture and I can’t find the damn bear!

Its a good one actually

camo16
    Free Member

Its a good one actually

Hot damn. I’ve spent the last 10 minutes standing on my head, too, whilst staring at the screen. Now I feel like a right tool. 😳

zippykona

I’m restocking the chocolate cabinet and have descended into a chocolate frenzy. My head will be buzzing later.

maccruiskeen

On the boredom front I used to work at a few art fairs, 4 or 5 days of back to back ‘private views’, morning noon and night. The set up is enough to exhaust you, but you have to sparkle, charm and try and hoover money out of drunk people’s pockets. The novelty wears off incredibly quickly and booze makes looking interested becomes harder and harder to do, you get foot-sore and just holding your own head and shoulders up becomes more of a challenge than it should.

I wandered into someone elses stand and the proprietor was in the corner, he had a quite stretch and yawn, with the yawn ending in the loud announcement “chrrrrrrist I’m bored!”. Sufficiently loud to silence everyone around him, before timidly adding “sorry, did I say that or just think it?”

emsz
    Free Member

Thanks wrecker, that’s sweet of you, 🙄 what’s the last one?

maccruiskeen

what’s the last one?

something to do with getting your arm trapped in a threshing machine

TooTall
    Free Member

On the boredom front I used to work at a few art fairs, 4 or 5 days of back to back ‘private views’, morning noon and night. The set up is enough to exhaust you, but you have to sparkle, charm and try and hoover money out of drunk people’s pockets. The novelty wears off incredibly quickly and booze makes looking interested becomes harder and harder to do, you get foot-sore and just holding your own head and shoulders up becomes more of a challenge than it should.

That’s a whole lotta first world problem you had there. Please accept a hug. 😀

MrsToast
    Free Member

Does this make it better?

cheese@4p

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szp5fBkFaGk&feature=related[/video]Dont be bored, let the Doll Rods help you out

maccruiskeen

That’s a whole lotta first world problem you had there.

It really wasn’t my scene 🙂

Does this make it better?

MrsToast always plays the ace

Bunnyhop

MrsToast really made me 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Is bored’ is closed to new replies.