Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Is Bikehut St Pauls still open?
  • mcboo
    Free Member

I want to go have a look at Boardman road bikes, heard they were closing Bikehut, been calling them but no-one picking up. They still there?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I think they are closing some of the Bikehuts down. They’ve closed the one in Putney and replaced it with your bog standard Halfords. Pretty gutted really as the Bikehuts were getting really good with good kit at good prices – some real deals to be had. I asked the guy yesterday what happened and he said they weren’t making any money. So it’s now full of tat for chav’s to stick on their Nova’s.

T1000
    Free Member

was still there last friday

naokfreek
    Free Member

yep open today.

mcboo
    Free Member

ah cool, thanks. still not answering the phone though…..

naokfreek
    Free Member

One fella in there is cool, but they’re crap with phone stuff…asked them to source some rocky mountain decals via silverfish, took my number and never called back but as i’m a messenger, always going past so not to bovvered really…but still, not hard is it.

nukeproof
    Free Member

hey’ve closed the one in Putney and replaced it with your bog standard Halfords.

Have done the same to the Dorking branch. Felt sorry for the staff as they seemed to want to work there as it was a cycle shop and not a automotive shop.

Anyone know about the Brighton store?

kimbers

wtf the bikehut in putney was excellent

well best bike hut ive ever visited

what a shame

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Well I went past the Twickenham Bikehut today – sadly it’s gone. Replaced with a Halfords. The Putney one was good but I thought the Dorking one was even better. Shame.

Like nukeproof said its a shame for the staff who worked there as some were proper bikers and keen to help.

Still, I guess the chav’s will like it – more crap to pile onto the Nova’s or Corsa’s now.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Sad. St Pauls were a good bunch and a regular visit when in that part of town on business.

Shame it hasn’t worked out for them.

odannyboy
    Free Member

The one at lakeside is pretty good and has a lot of boardman bikes in stock.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Is Bikehut St Pauls still open?’ is closed to new replies.