Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Is Armstrong contrite or playing the game?
  • spxxky
    Free Member

Dasha – “He’s emotionally devoid” and YOU are suggesting “Lets hope part two (he ends up so guilt ridden that buckshot and wadding removes him from existence)???

Sputnik – Perfect point

Any hands here for ANYONE who has never lied or cheated in their lives… ever?

slackalice
    Free Member

Again, +1 Sputnik for the sentiment rather than a literal connection eh?!

swiss01 – very interesting… I see Amgen are also supporters of livestrong with their ‘corporate philanthropy’. Does make me wonder if LA is to be the fall guy here? Thom weisel is clearly very well connected. Mebbe LA isn’t as clever as he likes to make out?

Dasha
    Free Member

The fellow is on a obvious damage limitation drive. If anybody needs to be trod on on that journey you can bet they will be without a thought by him. There’s a lot more to come.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

I think it almost goes without saying that whatever he does here, it’ll be for reasons of self-interest. It might well help the sport, but it’ll take a lot before it looks like serious redemption.

This really. And I’ve a bit of sympathy with globalti’s view too.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Game playing , and for some reason thinking he can get away with it

He still thinks he is smarter than everyone else ….

Don’t forget, he is an American, so although he doesn’t fool us, he could well be the sharpest knife in his particular drawer.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

As Dark Side said, there were many victims. I found this interesting…

http://www.annaraccoon.com/monks-ramblings/a-cyclo-path-crashes-and-burns/

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Any hands here for ANYONE who has never lied or cheated in their lives… ever?

Never lied or cheated and as a result made millions, became an icon, a world wide phenomenon, cited as the greatest of all time, a franchise, a hero…

I’ve cheated at a game of cards with mates, cheated on jigsaws with my gran when I was 5. Told some porkies to my mum and dad when I was a teenager. I’m still satisfied I can be critical of Lance.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Is Armstrong contrite or playing the game?’ is closed to new replies.