Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)
  • Is anyone on here NOT a white, heterosexual,christian(ish)?
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I wonder if that lad realises what an internet hit he’s become? Surely he must? Poor sod. Got to feel sorry for him really, being that thick and ignorant. 🙁

Love the irony of him talking about wanting ‘Britain to be back British’, whilst wearing an adidas top probably made in India, Pakistan, China, Vietnam or somewhere foreign….

muddydwarf
    Free Member

No worse than me calling my Nicolai “Ulrika” simply because it is bright orange

My Wolf Ridge is known as ‘Jordan’ because ‘she’ is big, bouncy, ridiculously over engineered and bright bloody orange! 😆

P.S. Congrats on getting the nod from your PCT Rachel 🙂

crikey
    Free Member

I struggle with long sentences, but I’d like to say I like the way the UK is going in terms of multiculturalism, on a given day at work I’m there with people who identify themselves as Bangladeshi, Indian, philipino, maltese, English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, scouse, lancastrian, yorkshirian, Australian, French and Russian.

I love it, where else would you learn that kids in siberia get the day off school when the temp drops below -40?
    The whole ‘what about our British identity’ thing that folk stressed about is cobblers, bring on a real united nations of the globe thing.

I am a leetle bit drunk as well…

crikey
    Free Member

…and Khani’s dad, god bless him, would be telling all of you to be BLOODY quiet about now..

molgrips
    Free Member

Interesting thread, but the question of race in mtbing has come up before, as has the point about cycling being seen as a poor person’s activity in India (and parts of Cardiff).

I never noticed how white MTBing was until I saw a black chap at Mayhem, and he stood out rather a lot.

Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)

The topic ‘Is anyone on here NOT a white, heterosexual,christian(ish)?’ is closed to new replies.