Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Is anyone else feeling…
  • teethgrinder

…a bit ‘windier’ than usual?

Xmas day was bad enough, but since then, it’s been fairly breezy round the back, and all the turkey and stuffing went days ago. Is it the lager?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Yes. It’s the lager.

dabble
    Free Member

I had fajitas last night for tea, today was quite breezy. Helped against the headwind.

PiknMix
    Free Member

I had another full turkey and pork dinner with all the trimmings today, parpy McParp is back with a vengeance!

jambalaya
    Free Member

It’s the ‘spouts what does it ..

bearnecessities

I made a fish ‘mash’ today; nothing unusual but broccoli was complimemted with brussel sprouts – I swam a bit faster 8)

Candodavid
    Free Member

Yep, duvets lifting in my house tonight, real ale is prime wind fuel

yunki
    Free Member

Suffering with ulcerative colitis I spend most of my life trumping like a hippopotamus, but the indulgence of the season has strangely silenced my riotous emissions

DrP

After the 150 mile journey back from the inlaws, our Skoda was like a stinky hot box of disgust….
    You could almost relive the Christmas menu through your olfactory nerves….

DrP

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I feel like crap! I’ve had about a week and a half away from any proper strenuous exercise, which doesn’t affect me that much under normal circumstances, but with the extra intake of booze, unhealthy foods and just general increase in volume of food and drink i’m feeling bloated, lethargic and generally crap.

Out on the bike this afternoon once the rain dies off for a mud fest, which won’t be that enjoyable, but at least i’ll be out.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Ive had a 25 mile road ride & two turbo sessions since Xmas Day but i still feel horrible. A lingering cough/cold and too much booze has left me feeling really lethargic.

MrOvershoot

To add to my Duvet Raising power, yesterday I made a meat loaf with sausage meat, stuffing, onions & celery + chilli flakes.
    Baked in a dish lined with bacon served with sprouts & gravy

Parptastic & there is about 2kg of it!!

piemonster

The girlfriend (and the Cat) only just survived the night.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Is anyone else feeling…’ is closed to new replies.