Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • is anyone doing frame resprays in cardiff / south wales?
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hello

Is anyone apart from argos doing resprays for frames in south Wales? The waiting time is four weeks at the moment.

Cheers

Ricks

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes there is a guy whose just started up, don’t know details or quality but will find out…

rickon
    Free Member

Cheers Simon,

It’s Scott 😉

I’ve not been able to get in touch with him, can’t find a contact…. failing that i’ll be doing some spraying myself and pursuading the missus that the airing cupboard is a fine place for a just painted frame 🙂

LoCo
    Free Member

Alright!

I’ll check with PS Cycles, they may have his contact details…

coatesy
    Free Member

Euroqualitycoatings.co.uk, based in Wentloog Business park in Rumney. Seemed like a nice guy when he came into the shop offering bike spraying services, didn’t mention it to us, but apparently does the frames for Brompton, so obviously knows the vagaries of bike spraying.

Mintyjim

I’ve used euroqualitycoatings for chemically stripping some frames and they’ve been fine.
    I then went to a powder coaters in Cwmbran down the road from where I work to get the frame powder coated.

Not a bad job, but not great either! It was only £20 or so though so you get what you pay for I suppose! I could try and dig out the name if you’re interested.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘is anyone doing frame resprays in cardiff / south wales?’ is closed to new replies.