Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Is anybody riding anywhere out of the ordinary (for you) this weekend?
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

I know its a bit early in the week for this but I’m really looking forward to it.

I am having a weekend away in Wales with Llandegla at 9am Saturday morning followed by the MBR at CyB Saturday afternoon. And then Snowdon on Sunday.

Never been to Llandegla never been to Snowdon (on foot or wheel) and I’m riding with some guys I know and some I don’t. Very out of the ordinary for me.

What about the rest of you?

10pmix
    Free Member

Yup, I’m traveling north to ride Eastridge on Friday then The Long Mynd on Saturday. Looking forward to doing something a bit different I have to say 😀

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

North Vietnam? Hanoi Friday then north and follow the Chiense border west 🙂

al2000

Well, I was going to be riding the Long Mynd on Saturday with some good friends I haven’t ridden with since summer.

Instead I decided to get tonsilitis. Marvellous.

barn
    Free Member

FOD – never been.

Was here last weekend, which was slightly more outof the ordinary (in every way)!

gusamc
    Free Member

hopefully, Pershore, cheap ebay deal, taking bikes and we’ll see whata happens

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Down to the temperance bar.You should try it. 😉

Pook

South to the Long Mynd for a weekend with Hora, Skiprat and Ourkidsam of this parish – followed by Cannock on Sunday with them and Podge and MrsPodge.

Happy days!

chakaping
    Free Member

Innerleithen for the Gravity Enduro.

🙂

fathomer

Llandegla for me as well, second time there, first time on the new stuff, looking forward to it.

I_Ache
    Free Member

homer what day are you going if you see me say hi. I will be on a raw Specialized Enduro with white Lyriks. Oh and make sure to pick me up if im on the floor when you ride past.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Going to Afan-fan-fan on the autobahn this Friday. 😀

Brechfa on Saturday.

Never ridden any of the south Wales trail centres before so looking forward to it.

tony_m
    Free Member

Ladybower on Sunday – never ridden round there before, usually just head for the Dales.

And just to add to the out-of-the-ordinariness, it’s actually a Shecycles ride, but apparently I’m allowed to tag along as a GO (i.e. Gate Opener). 😀

njee20
    Free Member

Annual pilgrimage to Sherwood Pines for the first NPS, should be a laugh.

madhouse

Peak district for me – there’s a group of us going and only one’s been before ‘cos he’s from round there. Looking forward to it 😀

flange
    Free Member

I will also be at the NPS this weekend – my first one so out of the ordinary for me….

mugsys_m8

I’m riding from Montelimar (home of Nougat). I’ll be doing the Corima Dromoise Provencale sportive.

Last week I spent a week riding in Var on the med near St. Tropez….

I live near Grenoble. Life is sweeeeeeet (at times).

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Is anybody riding anywhere out of the ordinary (for you) this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.