• This topic has 25 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by br.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Is anybody else getting worried by the weather (or is it just me)?
  • aracer
    Free Member

ISTR it was really nice last April – that was the last time the trails were this dry…

zippykona

They are all wet again this morning.
    As you were.

yunki
    Free Member

Hmmmm… I’m getting worried by the weather

I’ve promised the boys I’ll take them out after lunch for some beach action, but as I look out of the window there’s some low and heavy cumulus cloud lurking menacingly in the air..

scotroutes

Drought warnings must be due about now?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

You must be southerners.

It cheerfully widdled it down all night in the NW

nealglover
    Free Member

I drove past a couple of hundred metres of rather large “sand” dunes by the side of the road yesterday. A few feet high in places.

Just on the edge of York !

Dry Dust/Soil that had blown off the fields and piled up by the side of the road.

midlifecrashes

Heavy hailstones right now in Doncaster!

footflaps

In the South East we’ve had just the right combination of sun, temp and rain to help lawns recover – mine is looking very healthy after the long winter.

AlexSimon

I’ve given up on Summers – Spring is where it’s at!

giantx4
    Free Member

Started last nights ride in dust… Finished soaked to skin,covered in mud!!…typical!!!

stevied
    Free Member

Had a rather wet ride home from the pub after last nights ride. Sunny now so the lawn will be about 2 feet tall when I get home…

and I did see two swallows at work so summer must be on it’s way??

Kevevs
    Free Member

Got proper hailed on cycling to work this morn. Wasn’t expecting that! Ouch.

trail_rat
    Free Member

was choking on DUST on the way to work today…..

crazy-legs

It poured with rain last night in Manchester. It’s an absolutely gorgeous day now (apart from the “being in Manchester” bit).

But the trails all seemed pretty dry recently, hopefully last nights deluge will just soak in.

Keva
    Free Member

spring, summer, autumn and winter are gone. There are now only three seasons. The dry season, the wet season and the cold&wet season.

cheers_drive

aracer – Member
    ISTR it was really nice last April – that was the last time the trails were this dry…

I believe that you are confusing last April with last March.

Beagleboy

It’s raining here in Glasgow, been doing so non-stop since I started working here in 2004. Not expecting it to ease up anytime soon. 🙄

aracer
    Free Member

I believe that you are confusing last April with last March.

Nope – I’m sure it was nice after Easter last year (which was a week later than this). Your graphic certainly isn’t for the part of the country I was in – apart from anything else it really did tip it down in May.

CountZero

No point worrying about weather, it’s going to happen regardless, so you’d better get used to it.

grum
    Free Member

I’ve given up on Summers – Spring is where it’s at!

This.

mountainman

Well we’ve had proper April showers here in Eire, hail stones this afternoon just as finished stripping wishbones off the car .

Drac

Worried about what, that there is sun and showers in April?

allmountainventure
    Free Member

Can’t change the weather so why worry .

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

we had spring last saturday afternoon in cornwall. been back to thick rain all week and now sunny buy damn cold again.

not worried, just utterly depressed by bad weather and being constantly cold.

sharkattack

I’m in the Northeast and we’re getting pretty much all the weather, pretty much every day.

Currently hot and sunny. I just had to come inside to cool off after some outdoor bike tinkering. Black clouds on the way though with hail and thunderstorms forecast for tonight.

br
    Free Member

+1 hailstones in the Scottish Borders, and a chill wind

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Is anybody else getting worried by the weather (or is it just me)?’ is closed to new replies.