Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Is Aaron Gwin human?
  • 13thfloormonk

We drove straight past the clag ridden munro we were supposed to be climbing and went straight to the World Cup. My friends first and she seemed to love it, especially the crowd reaction when one guy lost his feet and saddle/belly surfed all the way down the biggest slab, but rode it out, horrified silence followed by huge cheers when he carried on.

Mark Beaumont dinged his rear rotor I think, it was passing through the calliper but locking the wheel, guess that might have caused it to overheat as well?

Good to catch a few familiar faces on the course as well *wonders if Paulgillespie has made it out of the bus queueues yet*

cfinnimore, I’ll be out in the Pentlands once this week but not tomorrow, probs wednesday. I’ll post up on here.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Good result for the English lads n lasses – Well done!

Shame Marc B didn’t podium tho.

Atlaz – got anything else to add appart from sarcasm?

cfinnimore
    Free Member

13thfloor, I forgot my manners….of course it’s going to be Wednesday! Standard…

I’ll try not to moto whip the Inbred just yet then, inspired by Slugger SMASHING his rear into the ground, your explination might explain his attitude to said wheel.

rmacattack
    Free Member

It seems he is human, just a bloody good one at dh racing. The rest of the field need to up there game now or wait on another prodigy to come through.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘Is Aaron Gwin human?’ is closed to new replies.