Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Irritating behaviours on the bike….
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

I’m surprised people haven’t moaned about unfit buggers who have to walk up every hill making the ride last twice as long for everybody else.

I am the unfit bugger.

cheese@4p

Flat out towpath racing with no regard for the safety of other people

Trimix
    Free Member

OK, given that everyone on this thread hates late faffers, we should all be fine riding with each other then 🙂

shermer75
    Free Member

Anyone who doesn’t get irritated! 😉

lemonysam
    Free Member

People who don’t take their turn holding the gate on rides that cross walled fields.

Mechanical hypochondriacs. No, your brakes don’t need bleeding, no you don’t need to strip and grease your headset for the fourth time this month, no your freewheel’s not knackered. Just ride your bloody bike and shut up.

ads678

Slow people starting first onto singletrack or DH and then not getting out the way and then holding the fast boys up (after being briefed to let the quick people go first).

Fast riders intimidating new riders on a social ride

🙄

You’ve got to let the slower ones go first some times, they’ll get faster by being chased.

The lads I ride with and I have a natural order to ride in (i’m 3rd) but i like to go first sometimes as when i can hear on of the other lads behind me it makes me go faster.

mduncombe
    Free Member

You’ve got to let the slower ones go first some times, they’ll get faster by being chased.

actually I think that might be how I have got some of my best strava segments at Ashton Court

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Irritating behaviours on the bike….’ is closed to new replies.