Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Irresponsible towing of kids in a trailer
  • mrdestructo

Anyone seen the SillyCyclist series of vids on Youtube?

If you haven’t, let’s start you off with straight into a high speed cornering by a guy pulling a kid in a trailer that really needs to think a bit next time he takes his kid out:

legend
    Free Member

trailer has seat, seatbelts and roll-cage? Not seeing an issue, even know a few people that have done similar on the trail to find an upside-down giggling child in the trailer afterwards!

Scamper
    Free Member

That looks like a Burley, which has straps, roll cage etc, but to suggest its not an issue is silly.

IanMunro
    Free Member

There’s a certain person who posts on here who’s overtaken people on some of the coedy trail centre descents with a kid in a trailer 😀

transapp
    Free Member

People care enough to actually put that on you tube?!?!

fourbanger
    Free Member

Mother of god, what a load of old toss. Can’t believe someone actually compiled all that shite, almost as much as I can’t believe I watched it and commented on it. Is it your vid OP?

GrahamS

I quite enjoy Silly Cyclists and I do subscribe. Can be instructional to see folk getting it wrong.

But the trailer one is a bit meh. Guy turned it too hard and tipped it. Silly mistake but it happens. No real harm done.

mamadirt
    Free Member

even know a few people that have done similar on the trail to find an upside-down giggling child in the trailer afterwards!

😳

Edric64
    Free Member

I used to take my 3 year old out mtbing on a tag a long sometimes he fell off he is 12 now was that wrong as well ?

mrdestructo

@Fourbanger, nope. I’ll specifically point out when it’s my material.

Seems some people here don’t like the creators series. Guess it’s not as exciting and exotic as that Canadian motorcyclist over in Taiwan with his live tales during his jaunts: http://www.youtube.com/user/13mordeth

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

I accidentally rolled our trailer with our sub-1 year-old nipper in it. He woke up. I righted it. He went back to sleep. I did feel bad, but he didn’t seem to mind. He’s done Spooky Wood and the Laggan Orange too. Since graduating to the Bobike Mini he’s done the Laggan boardwalk 3 times and all of the lower Red from Fang Corner.

In the Bobike it’s easy to see if he’s happy or not. If not, stop.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Irresponsible towing of kids in a trailer’ is closed to new replies.