Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • iPod/iPhone over use
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

I was just reading the instructions on a tin of glue in very small print.

I found myself double tapping to make it bigger!

DrJ

I was wondering if my electric toothbrush was charged up, and I took my iPhone out to check. Darn – no iToothbrush app (yet …)

duntmatter
    Free Member

Have you seen the X Files episode where cash machines and digital watches tell people to kill? Beware the iphone!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    pjbarton
    Free Member

i keep jabbing at my laptop screen – and i try and pinch zoom on my still camera.
    can't wait for apples tablet – maybe the mouse is dead!

paulosoxo
    Free Member

On a similar note, I often find myself trying to unclip from the pedals on my car when driving home after a big ride

CountZero

Cynic-al, that really made me laugh out loud. I haven't quite done that yet, but it's only a matter of time. I'm just waiting to find myself turning a book on it's side to get a picture into a landscape format! It's only a matter of time… 😳

metalheart
    Free Member

Ha I once tried to bunny hop the car over a rut…

…it didn't work though. even with the seat belt on.

Sqwubbsy
    Free Member

Are you sure you weren't sniffing the glue? Double tapping it to make it bigger seems very odd.

willard

After a sold week of sailing dinghys up in Holyhead, I woke up one night convinced that the caravan I was staying in was about to capsize. Queue a minute or so of trying to keep it on an even keel before I realised I was actually on dry land.

On a more iPhone related note, I found out yesterday that if you tap and hold, it selects the whole page/cell/object's worth of text for you to copy.

Cool.

And my dog has just farted. Good christ….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘iPod/iPhone over use’ is closed to new replies.