Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • iPod nano replacement scheme question
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Sent mine off a couple of weeks ago – expected an email telling me progress but not heard anything yet – how do they get in touch / how do I check progress?

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

I didn’t hear anything from them at all until the day they despatched a fresh, shiny new one out to me, at which point I got an email.

Drac

You should get an email saying they’ve received it on there is a link to check the progress, takes about 5 weeks in total.

AD

Check on Apple website –

https://selfsolve.apple.com/repairstatus/main.do

Mine took seven weeks but on the plus side a nano 6 came back…

Curly68
    Free Member

Mine was sent off just after xmas. I did receive an email before with a link to the apple site to check on progress.
    At the moment it says received 12th Jan, problem recognised and product replacement pending.
    I think it is under self solve on the apple site. You put your customer number in and it should tell you what you need to know.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

yes mine took around 7/8 weeks just checked as above then a nice new nano arrived – brilliant service 😀

globalti
    Free Member

Yep, over 6 weeks but I’ve just received a tiny little 8 gig Nano. Very cute it is, too.

Drac

Hmm! Maybe it was more than 5 weeks then but yes you get a new gen Nano.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Cheers all just found out where it is at…

Step 3 Return

January 7, 2012: Product replacement pending

😀

Now do you think my wife will agree to us selling it seeing as we don’t use it anymore (although it was a 30th birthday present originally).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘iPod nano replacement scheme question’ is closed to new replies.