Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • IPL love
  • Lifer
    Free Member

Anyone else watch/follow the IPL? Love it, looks like such an amazing atmosphere in the stadiums, anyone ever been over there and seen it live?

Plus we have Delia Smith and Norwich, they have Preity Zinta and the Kings.

oopnorth
    Free Member

Currently living in India….In Pune!! Come on the warriors!! Great result last night on their first ever IPL match. Going to the game against Mumbai with some indian workmates…its gonna be mental, especially if its anything like the world cup the other week. 😀

Lifer
    Free Member

Awesome! What’s India like generally? Have always wanted to go. Give us a review after the Mumbai match (good luck! they looked pretty good over the weekend!)

oopnorth
    Free Member

India? Its mental, in all ways! A real marmite country, you will either love it or hate it. Me…I love it, so much to see, different cultures to experience, I have only been here a month so its early days but I have travelled here before.
    To be honest Pune is quite clean and green compared to most Indian cities I have visited before, yes there is some poverty but its not in your face. India has changed considerably since I last came 5 yrs ago, the younger generation especially seem to just want to be out on the lash or in restaurants, and to be honest it ain’t cheap. But come with an open mind, get involved, experience the real india and you’ll love it! 🙂
    Will let you know how the game is…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘IPL love’ is closed to new replies.