• This topic has 126 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • iPhone users – why constantly refer to it as an iPhone?
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

GrahamS; linky no is work. 🙁

Jambo: Internets are ‘free’ for 1 year on an iPhone, then you have to pay £10 a month.

Hang on, if a ‘phone has Wi-Fi, then surely all internets are free, if you’re in an open-access Wi-Fi zone? Like it would be if you used a laptop?

GrahamS

GrahamS; linky no is work.

O2 broke. Big sad. Fix soon.

Internets are ‘free’ for 1 year on an iPhone, then you have to pay £10 a month.

Might be for the PayAsYouGo contract. Always free on Pay Monthly.

Hang on, if a ‘phone has Wi-Fi, then surely all internets are free, if you’re in an open-access Wi-Fi zone?

Yup, if you are in open-access Wi-Fi.

The contract gives you unlimited 3G access (for when you’re not near wi-fi) and free usage of “The Cloud” and “BT OpenZone” wi-fi points.

I think the BoltOn does the same for other mobiles, so might be useful for your BT one, but I don’t know for sure.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Ah..

I think my ‘phone is only 2G, though.

I’m not bothered about internets on ‘phone that much, tbh.

GrahamS

And if you think Apple are bad then check out Sony:
    http://www.theonion.com/content/video/sony_releases_new_stupid_piece_of

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

Ordered mine today.
    PC user and not a fan of iTunes at all however having used my brothers iMac and MacBook I really came to like the Apple operating systems. I then had a shot of a mate’s iPod touch and was very impressed.
    I went to the o2 store and spoke to two separate assistants who suggested that the BlackBerry Curve would be a better option. I then read the details of the 3.0 upgrade and decided to go for the iPhone anyway.
    I will be trying to get to grips with iTunes so as to make as much use of my new toy as I can.
    I’m quite looking forward to it.

scraprider
    Free Member

Cos thats what it is, and i love it.roll on 3.0 sweeeettttt

DrJ

I’ve been seeing “sent from my blackberry” for ages and I just assumed that “sent from my iPhone” was taking the piss out of that.

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘iPhone users – why constantly refer to it as an iPhone?’ is closed to new replies.