Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • iPhone not syncing
  • aleigh
    Free Member

Hi all

I have looked on the net for help but to be honest I haven’t found the answer!

Has anyone had issues with syncing their phone to iTunes? If so and you have sorted it, please do tell me how you did it!

Thank you 😀

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

I have my phone synching while on charge wirelessly but it only does it when it’s charging. There was a setting in the phone to allow it. Plugging it in still works though.

Jamie
    Free Member

Need a bit more detail really.

Did it ever sync?

Is it only certain things not syncing?

Does the iPhone mount/show in windows/osx?

Have you tried a different cable?

Have you restarted iTunes/iPhone?

Etc.

aleigh
    Free Member

it updated wirelessly when the latest OS came out. I have synced it before on iTunes and it’s been ok as I needed to register it. It’s just now it’s not playing ball.

The cable is fine as i used a nano the other day and the mac recognises it as well.

aleigh
    Free Member

Just read somewhere to take it out of the usb port when iTunes is closed, plug it back in and reopen iTunes…that worked! 🙄

Thanks to those that replied 😀

wysiwyg
    Free Member

not set to sync via icloud?

aleigh
    Free Member

not at the moment. i will be doing that next!

wysiwyg
    Free Member

not plugged in via usb hub?

andysredmini
    Free Member

My wife’s new iPhone 5 wont sync her music. We have tried every tick box etc but nothing works. If I plug mine in on her itunes it works as it should.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

The latest OS update requires an iTunes update as well – have you done that?

ico86

As above, make sure itunes is up to date
    plug iPhone in
    rename phone to ‘titanic’
    wait for message ‘titanic is syncing’
    feel like a winner

aleigh
    Free Member

It’s sorted although this morning I went to play some music, only to find my playlist had been deleted off the phone 👿

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘iPhone not syncing’ is closed to new replies.