• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by geckocoz-spam.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Iphone music Libary question
  • paulmgreen
    Free Member

Iphone / Itunes experts…… wifey has a new iPhone and its just restored from Icould backup……. as it was doing so it was asking to input password for a couple of other peoples accounts – relative to some music in the library……. an iTunes Store account of someone else. you know when you have music bought or owned by another user it has the iCloud account of that person and asks you the password for it …… presumably to allow you to play it …..

one of the account passwords it asks for is really not wanted any more….. trouble is we don’t know how or why its asking for the password…. which song or songs it is related to…… I’d really like to blow away all traces …. but I don’t know how or any way to find out which song its related to?

Does anyone know how I could find which songs the other ID belongs to ??

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Bump …. Still annoying !

jambalaya
    Free Member

I think its possible to check song info but this has to be done on a computer. Will check tomorrow but even i f that’s possible you have to check every song manually I think.

I would just email Apple support, they are pretty helpful

prettygreenparrot

Only done what you ask for with iTunes on a computer.

On the iPhone, you could delete all the music. Then download it from the purchased music from the accounts you want to use.

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Jambalaya …. Does it tell you on a computer in the songs property ? I couldn’t see where ? Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Iphone music Libary question’ is closed to new replies.