Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • iPhone latest release bugs?
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Can’t seem to find anything online but I have just done the latest software update and restarted the phone but it now won’t sync to our email server.

Someone else in the building using the same phone but without the update can still sync.

Anyone have any ideas or know if it is a known fault?

Drac

I’ll tell you in about 1 min 30 seconds.

I did have this a few weeks back where it wouldn’t sync with one email server of mine but ok on the others, it sorted itself you after a day or so.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Just tried and the phone won’t ring out either BUT Push is working on 3G (Facebook updates etc).

Arse biscuits

toppers3933
    Free Member

Mine does it regularly. Ironically only with mobileme. Never any others.

Milkie
    Free Member

Exchange Servers?
    I hear a few people having problems with email and 4.3

I’m still trying to work out how to upgrade to 4.2.1 for my JB iPhone. 😳

Drac

All fine and dandy here.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yes an exchange server.

But it seems odd that the phone is not ringing either so I am assuming more than just a problem with talking to the server.

3G IS working so it is getting a signal.

Just doing a system reset on the thing….

mossimus
    Free Member

No problems here connecting to Exchange (2010)

tartanscarf

I had huge problems the first time I updated my Iphone software so I always wait for at least a couple of months after a release for them to fix everything before even thinking about it.

Doesn’t help the above though.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Well a full system restore has it back up and running.

Where do I invoice for my time?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Huh – perhaps it was just a co-incidence as I have just been on Twitter and huge amounts of traffic complaining about O2 outage in my area – so perhaps the restore was done at the same time that o2 sorted themselves out.

CountZero

Something similar has happened to me once or twice; I’d be at work, I’d have a phone signal but oddly no emails would arrive during the day, and there would be no Internet either. Wifi at home would give me back everything, then after a day or so I’d get Internet back at work and emails, and it seems there was some issue with O2’s two masts that overlap the industrial estate where I work, one at the top of my road. O2 replaced both masts and added a third box to each late last year and things seem to have improved a bit, but signal is still flakey at times.

Wozza
    Free Member

I read that 4.3 has some problems with the alarm and DST but then so did 4.2.

Seems fine so far but i’ve not tried a recurring alarm.

Drac

Alarm worked for me earlier.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘iPhone latest release bugs?’ is closed to new replies.