Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • iPhone bike holder
  • thwapy
    Free Member

I have a Garmin 510 but want to use the mapping software on my iPhone alongside this rather than upgrading to a Garmin with the maps.

Can anyone recommend a sturdy iPhone 7 bike holder, the phone is waterproof enough so no need for a waterproof case.

brennak

I saw one at Biketreks at the weekend Quadlock for IPhone 7 looked pretty sturdy

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Quadlock…….

EOT

stevextc
    Free Member

Quadlock….

Expensive for what it is but also very good

mahalo

yep quadlock ftw

prawny

Id be tempted by a ram mount rather than a quadlock if your phone is already waterproof I like the quadlock but the case is bulkier than ideal.

ads678

Topeak do a good looking set up for the iphone.

I’ve been using one of these recently, cheap as chips and actually holds the phone pretty securely. I wouldn’t use it on a decent down Helvellyn but for non too technical stuff it’s great. It didn’t budge when I rode down a load of steps yesterday!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Universal-Motorcycle-Bicycle-Handlebar-Silicone/dp/B01J77IYJA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493109936&sr=8-1&keywords=MOUTIK+Universal+Motorcycle+Bike+Bicycle+Handlebar+Silicone+Band+Mount+Holder+Cell

P-Jay
    Free Member

Quadlock owners, here’s a hypothetical for you.

Would you trust one to say, do a FB live broadcast as you ride down one of the motorway runs in Morzine?

The PR guy wants more SM output from us to show we’re real human beings and all that.

mahalo

I would trust it yes, i wouldnt trust myself not to stack and smash my phone to bits tho! i always detach and stick in my pocket on descents…

onandon
    Free Member

Topeak dry bag and stem mount.
    The mounts are cheap if you have multiple bikes to swap between. Also, the case will allow many different phones so you won’t need to change it when you next upgrade.

I can’t see why the quadlock system is so expensive.

rumbledethumps
    Free Member
    medoramas
    Free Member

Quadlock is very solid, highly recommended here!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘iPhone bike holder’ is closed to new replies.