Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • iPhone 6 plus repairers
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

Daughter has broken the screen on the iPhone 6 Plus that she saved long and hard for – she’s gutted!
    Any recommendations for repairers… AppleiPhoneRepairs.co.uk have shown up and it seems a new screen is £50 with 12 month warranty – seems good. Any experience?

richardk
    Free Member

Be careful using anyone other than Apple (unfortunately), I didn’t have a good experience of keeping the fingerprint sensor working with a third party screen

Cougar

How old is it?

My OH dropped her iPhone 6 and smashed the screen. Booked an appointment with a Genius, went in and had a polite chat about how awesome it was, how great Apple were and how she basically ran her life from it and was devastated. It was 18 months old, and they gave her a new one.

the-muffin-man

My boss insisted I get my company iPhone 6 repaired by a local phone shop to save a few quid.

The screen is rubbish, doesn’t sit quite right, isn’t as bright and has white hot-spots. If it were my phone it would be back to Apple.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Not sure of the age as she bought it used from a school mate. She’s got a 6 to use now so the 6 plus is going to be sold as soon as it’s repaired.

Gary_M
    Free Member

She’s got a 6 to use now so the 6 plus is going to be sold as soon as it’s repaired.

So not that gutted then 🙂

sharkbait
    Free Member

Been lent it temporarily by a friend…. also got a cracked screen but at least it works unlike the 6 plus which is broken.

sturdylad
    Free Member

Sparkangels in Kettering run by a friend of mine, has done some very good and very quick turnarounds.
    I have no idea on price as I’ve never had to use him!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘iPhone 6 plus repairers’ is closed to new replies.