Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Iphone 4 wallpapers?
  • meandyuk

I've just got a new iPhone 4 & I don't think much to the standard wallpapers

Does anyone know where to get some decent free ones? Bike related ones would be a bonus 🙂

Cheers,
    Andy

cynic-al
    Free Member

any jpg will do will it not?

thehustler
    Free Member

there are apps in the utitlties section i think with something like 64000 hd images, sure you could find one there somewhere, personally i like the wave breaking standard one…..

mboy
    Free Member

"wallpapersHD" is an iPhone 4 app, for free, with loads of images at the correct resolution for the iPhone 4… Just search in the app store.

GrahamS

Mines just black. I can't stand wallpaper images. They are invariably the "wacky ties" of computers and phones.

meandyuk

Cheers, found an ok one on that wallpapershd app… theres not hd bike related ones tho!!

CountZero

Find nice bike. Take photo. Assign photo to either lock screen or wallpaper or both. Job done. Any pic in Google images would do, you just size to fit. That's what I do. Currently got a HAL9000 camera on my lock screen; previously had a Hubble nebula photo. It's a doddle to do, you don't need a bl00dy app for it, when there's millions of pics on Google.

meandyuk

I was after some fancy roadie pic! like a mont ventoux one but i cant find a decent one… i'll keep looking tho cheers

spacemonkey

Just do a Google and you'll find loads you can download. I tried about 10 or so but then, like GrahamS, decided to use a plain black one because anything else just didn't look right to me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Iphone 4 wallpapers?’ is closed to new replies.