Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • iPhone 4 case – which one
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Just got the phone and want to get the free case that is available so which ones are the best?

Any recommendations?

wwaswas

I got the bog standard apple 'bumper' and use film protection front and back – all the other cases I tried made the phone feel too 'chunky'.

GrahamS

iLounge have brief reviews of them. The Grifgin Etch one had a nice faux-carbon back if that's your thing.

I went for the Speck PixelSkin but it's not arrived yet so can't comment on it.

loddrik
    Free Member

I ordered a Speck Pixelskin Hd, got an email off apple yesterday so it should be here be weds, read loads of reviews and it was by far and away the one which had the highest recommendations.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

If you want serious protection, the ones at the end of this list – I have the Desire version and it's very good indeed:

http://www.case-mate.com/iPhone-4-Cases/iPhone-4-Cases.asp

Mine came as a single item – silicone skin slips over the phone, hard case clips over the top. The phone is now pretty much a "tough phone"

cpon
    Free Member

Black InCase Snap is good

GrahamS

Yeah I liked the look of the silicone one, but I figured the perforations would be magnets for pocket fluff.

kiwijohn

I ordered the pixelskin, but bought an Otterbox defender for work.

mansonsoul
    Free Member

I've got the Speck, and it feels pretty good. Fits well, looks simple and stealthy and feels quite protective. And it was free, which is ace.

pallyally
    Free Member

Same as Surf-Mat. Got one for my brand new Galaxy S. Kid dropped the phone onto the wooden floor last night………no problem !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘iPhone 4 case – which one’ is closed to new replies.