Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • iPhone 3 Software
  • geoffj

All is well 🙂

ChrisS
    Free Member

Seems to be working fine so far…. 😀

matthew_h
    Free Member

Still downloading mine. Seems to be taking a while. Guess demand is high

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    v10
    Free Member

Ive left my bloody cable at work. Grr.

Pickers

Mine’s done

scraprider
    Free Member

instaling now,i got a cable you can use for now v10.

v10
    Free Member

Thanks but Exeter is a bit of a trek! 😀

andywhit
    Free Member

£5.99 to upgrade on the Touch!

unsponsored
    Free Member

Installing my update now

aviemoron
    Free Member

Yeehaa, locked and loaded, aok. MMS and cut n paste, that’s all I ever found wanting so now well happy.

aviemoron
    Free Member

Oh, but what’s all this Tom Tom some of you are on about, is it going to be an app?

rwm1000
    Free Member

http://iphone.tomtom.com/

why cant i work out how to use the cut n paste?

scott-b
    Free Member

Mines downloaded but it keeps coming up saying Cant connect to itunes store!!
    iPhone just showing connect to itunes icon!!

Must be busy

CaptJon
    Free Member

re C&P, press and hold, then drag.

AndyPaice
    Free Member

“Mines downloaded but it keeps coming up saying Cant connect to itunes store!!
    iPhone just showing connect to itunes icon!!”

I just get itunes update server is busy, cannot connect

scott-b
    Free Member

Mines sorted now. Looking good so far apart from my apps are missing

rwm1000
    Free Member

cheers! just about got the hang of it.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I’m sitting here with stuff all happening on the connecting to iTunes front as well 🙁

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Woo hoo!

I’m in – sync in progress.

Nearly there

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Well, it’s all done.

…..and i’m somewhat underwhelmed!

clubber
    Free Member

You mean it hasn’t already changed your life? What kind of Apple fanboy are you?

scraprider
    Free Member

lol cheesy mate , take some time look around it , so far well pleased , esp the above post re tom tom , that must have been in development for ages as its got the docking station already for it.also wait 1 week and see what apps will be out.rgr that v10 , thought i would offer tho .

CountZero

Still can’t connect to server for software installation. Re TomTom, it’s been developed since June last year, they were just waiting for turn-by-turn implementation of the GPS. Google maps won’t have turn-by-turn, it’s too complicated to for an on-line service. Maps need to be native to the device for it to function. TomTom will probably be a free app which you then purchase the maps you need through, which will download onto the phone. What we need is for ViewRanger to offer a similar service, so you get a free or .59p app, then just download the appropriate piece of map for where you’re going to ride. The iPhone’s perfect for running it. C’mon, OS mapping suppliers, get your act together.

CountZero

Still can’t connect to server for software installation. Re TomTom, it’s been developed since June last year, they were just waiting for turn-by-turn implementation of the GPS. Google maps won’t have turn-by-turn, it’s too complicated to for an on-line service. Maps need to be native to the device for it to function. TomTom will probably be a free app which you then purchase the maps you need through, which will download onto the phone. What we need is for ViewRanger to offer a similar service, so you get a free or .59p app, then just download the appropriate piece of map for where you’re going to ride. The iPhone’s perfect for running it. C’mon, OS mapping suppliers, get your act together.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘iPhone 3 Software’ is closed to new replies.