Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • ipayroadtax…
  • andeh

Some bloke rode past me today with one of these jerseys on (newer version though, with valid date). Hopefully it’s not been “done”, I did a quick search.

Clicky

I appreciate the sentiment, but it’s a bit “I LIKE SPORTS!” isn’t it? I think you have to be a proper “cyclist” to pull it off.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

“I pay vehicle excise duty” just doesn’t have the same ring to it 😉

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Ive got the black version – it caused an accident a few weeks ago as a driver waiting at a side road was so busy giggling at my jersey he drove into another car just after i passed him!

allthepies
    Free Member

Should have reported him, it expired last August 😉

Edit: missed the updated date bit.

sc-xc

I think you have to be a proper “cyclist” to pull it off.

I pull it off all the time, and I hardly ride my bike 😐

andeh

sc-xc – Member
    I pull it off all the time, and I hardly ride my bike

You don’t have to ride a bike to be a “cyclist” 🙂

scaredypants

I think “Band A = £0” inside a tax disc would be better

If you want to be confrontational you could preface with “no, I don’t pay vehicle tax” but I don’t see the merit in that approach

TiRed

I bought one a while back. I like it but foska seem to think medium is for people of a larger deportment than myself. Happy to pass it on for a modest contribution.

It is the same as the op picture. And yes, i have commuted in it.

samuri
    Free Member

I have a t-shirt. I wear it to work on Fridays sometimes. It’s good for generating discussion. I doubt it changes anyone’s mind.

I don’t talk to one bloke any more though.. I’m told he thought I was alright until he found out I ride a bike 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ipayroadtax…’ is closed to new replies.