Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • iPad …sorry
  • bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Another iPad post sorry… Is they’re a new one on the horizon or am I ok buying one now? Tescos have a 0% deal on ATM but is theyre any benefit to getting one from the apple shop?

montylikesbeer

Probably six and two threes , you won’t get that much of a deal anyhow.

Apple are masters of drip drip marketing the latest offerings from the high alter ( iPad 2 owner by the way)

sockpuppet

You can often get reconditioned ones from the apple store; mine was indistinguishable from brand new, all new packaging etc, and rather cheaper.

Maybe not the latest ones available though. I have an iPad 2, bought long after the three came out. Cost £289 from apple.

CHB

The “new” ipad…or ipad 3 is brilliant and only came out in march. Its a big step up from the previous two models, mainly in screen resolution. Buy one, you wont regret it.

Next model will probably have same screen resolutions, but a faster processor and more memory. I do not find mine slow, so have not hesitation in recomending.

breadcrumb

I played with both the the iPad 2 and the new iPad side by side in Currys. The screen was slightly nicer on the new one but in all honesty I couldn’t spot any other difference. We walked out with an iPad 2.

I think the charge time for the iPad 2 is quicker too.

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Cool…I’ll pop into both shops. Is it worth going for the one with the top spec? 64k and cellular? (don’t know what that is btw!)

glenh
    Free Member

A new one will come out next March / April.

It probably won’t be wildly different.

Ps. I have an original iPad for sale if anyone’s interested.

jam-bo

Rumours of an iPad mini in a couple of weeks.

CountZero

Buy one now, or wait seven months.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

7 inch ipad is all but confirmed for September/October.

Apple has 2 press conferences booked 1 for the iphone in sept and one for the ipad mini in October.

The new ipad (retina) is stunning and ill second the apple refurbished shop as being as good as new.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Just bought an iPad 3…

Fantastic bit of kit IMHO..

CaptainSlow

Just upgrade fron an iPad 1 to an iPad 3 – very big improvement.

CountZero

When you start loading photos straight from a camera via the camera kit you find out how beautiful the screen is.
    Or how iffy your photography is… 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘iPad …sorry’ is closed to new replies.