Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ipad is disabled-connect to Itunes, Itunes cannot connect because the Ipad is…
  • RustyNissanPrairie

locked.

What a pile of shite. Wanting to ‘wipe’ a stolen the FIL’s unused old Ipad.
    It was bought by his employer and given to him on retirement, trouble is in his failing health he cannot remember any account/password details. Wife has spent hours online with Apple and it appears the Ipad is now fully locked and Itunes is having non of it.

Am so tempted to put a hammer through it.

northernmatt

Contact the FBI

CountZero

Security is there for a whole bunch of very good reasons. I guess you keep a bit of paper in your wallet with all your card PIN’s and banking passwords on?

jambalaya
    Free Member

If you have spoken with Apple I imagine they have suggested (or ruled out) recovery mode ?

Apple Support link

Have you tried the password reminder on iCloud ?

As above the security is put there to stop it being accessed / or even re-used if stolen

@northern I am guessing the OP doesn’t want to spend $1.5m just to erase the iPad as a new one would be about $1,499,500 cheaper

zilog6128
    RustyNissanPrairie

YAY! I’ve sussed it despite the Mr’s apparently doing the same thing three times already 🙄

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ipad is disabled-connect to Itunes, Itunes cannot connect because the Ipad is…’ is closed to new replies.