Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • ipad info please
  • sig123
    Free Member

Argos are doing iPad 32gb for £299 is it much better than a ipad2 16gb 2012?

johnnystorm

I’d say so, specs inline with the last ipad air.

Higher res screen, latest OS version with the security updates, etc. You will need to start using the new cables.

jambalaya
    Free Member

16gb not really enough

jambalaya
    Free Member

^^ although I suppose if that’s your current machine then maybe its enough for you. The Argos price is pretty good, ot much more than you’d pay in the US.

toomba
    Free Member

im also looking at these but at John Lewis for £319 with 3 year guarantee but noticed they are not called called ipad air. Will these be the current models?

jambalaya
    Free Member

I would imagine so. I think formally Apple stopped using the Air name (I am typing on an Air2 now 3 years old ?)

simon_g

Yes, they went to just “iPad” this time around.

Screen and body are similar to the previous iPad Air (so not as slim or quite as good a screen as the Air 2) but the processor is an A9 so faster than any previous (non-Pro) iPad.

Absolutely night and day difference compared to a iPad2.

Caher

Just bought one of John Lewis (319) 2017. Love it, it’s all I need for travel.

ivantate
    Free Member

That’s a great price. I just got one out here for $265 plus $15 tax in the Black Friday sales.

Though I was doing well.

toomba
    Free Member

Just ordered one from John Lewis. What amazed me was the price of ipad mini’s!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ipad info please’ is closed to new replies.