Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • ipad help?
  • kendo954
    Free Member

hi

having a bit of an issue (probably me being stupid) putting photos onto the ipad.

Both mac and ipad are on the latest itunes etc

when I sync an album over to the ipad I cant delete pictures from the album on the ipad, basically I want to copy all my holiday pics over and delete the ones i don’t want/need on the ipad.

I imported all the pics from the camera card to the ipad, made an album and copied the last import into the album, this way i was able to delete the ones i didnt want, all good there until the wife deleted the latest import file….which also deleted everything in the new ‘holiday’ album.

whats the best way to get pics over that i can delete certain ones?

cheers

lonesomewanderer
    Free Member

I don’t know the answer but I too have this problem and I stopped using my iPad for photos when even iTunes refused to sync/remove them and I got some, um, interesting photos stuck on the iPad and undeletable. I had to reset the whole thing in the end.

beiciwr64
    Free Member

I use Dropbox to put photos on mine.
    For MP4 videos I use this – http://cdn.cultofmac.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/lightning_sd.jpg

mav12
    Free Member

i have had this as well had to connect my ipad to the mac and delete the album to get rid of the pics of my ipad ,there must be a way to do it as i have just deleted a pic from my ipad that was copied from the mac ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ipad help?’ is closed to new replies.