Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • iPad case – ruggedised/protective
  • willard

I’m off somewhere hot and rocky in a few days and have just noticed that my nearly new (ok, a year old) iPad Air2 is slightly bent at the charging port. I’ve straightened it out as best I can, but it has warned me that I need something more substantial to protect it than the smart cover that it currently wears.

As this place knows about _everything_, I thought I would ask for the holy grail of iPad covers; something strong, light, thin, cheap AND protective.

So far I have been advised of the Lifeproof Nuud, the Otterbox Defender and the Griffin Survivor, all of which fit into the protective and strong categories, but are up there at the top end of cost.
    Are there any others that people here would recommend so that I can shove the iPad in a daysack and not worry too much about it getting damaged? It needs to be ordered today if I want to stand a chance of getting it before I leave.

jam-bo

lifeedge do one and were selling them off cheap.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

I use a lifeproof case for both Phone and Ipad. Both of which survive being out on site in all conditions and dropped on a regular basis. In fact mine phone / ipad don’t leave the lifeproof cases these days as they are not the obtrusive and don’t effect usability.

The lifeproof tend to be slimmer and more ergonomic that the Otterbox.

willard

Cheers for the replies.

I found something that looks like it will do the job (note: Not a name brand… Damn my Yorkshire roots) and has a decent number of decent reviews. Hopefully it will get in tomorrow and let me try it out over the weekend.

If not, it looks like I’ll be picking it up from work on the way to Brize.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘iPad case – ruggedised/protective’ is closed to new replies.