Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)
  • iPad 5
  • GrahamS

who also support the OS for 5-10 years and don’t charge for updates

So same as iOS then?

Do you two really have nothing better to do with your time than troll Apple threads? It’s a bit sad really.

He started it miss.

Drac

grum
    Free Member

I was talking about the Apple-hater mikes. 🙂

Think we’re both guilty of feeding the trolls though. 😕

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    miketually
    Free Member

He started it miss.

I never did! He did. And someone called me a name 🙂

GrahamS

prawny

“motion sickness” (really? how sensitive are these people? walking about must be a real strain for them!)

*puts up hand*

I had to resort to the ‘disable aids’ menu to turn off the fancy floating screen thing on my ipads, it was making me feel well rank.

my 2p, the whole ipads are better because the apps are designed for them is crap. Most of the ipad versions are worse, and there’s a load of apps that I’m stuck with the iphone versions of because no one’s bothered to make an ipad version.

GrahamS

I had to resort to the ‘disable aids’ menu to turn off the fancy floating screen thing on my ipads, it was making me feel well rank.

Really? Wow!

I’m curious – why were you staring at the home screen and moving the iPad about for long enough to induce motion sickness?? Surely in normal use you are only at the home screen for a couple of seconds?

Are you very sensitive to this kind of thing? (e.g. do first-person games and 3D films set you off?)

prawny

I’ve never had any kind of problem before, freaked me out a bit. I don’t watch many 3d films (only ever at home, haven’t had chance to try the cinema yet) and I don’t get travel sick.

It happened pretty much immediately, if I wasn’t holding the ipad perfectly still the icons moving around just looking for the one I want caused me grief.

Shame really, I thought it was a nice effect.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Sorry grum

GrahamS

Cheers prawny. I assumed the media reports of motion sickness were exaggerated, as it seems quite a subtle effect to me, so it’s interesting to hear from someone that was actually affected by it.

Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)

The topic ‘iPad 5’ is closed to new replies.