Viewing 11 posts - 201 through 211 (of 211 total)
  • IPAD 2: buying one?
  • GrahamS
    Jamie
    Free Member

Got 15 seconds into the Lopez advert before having to jam my iPhone in my eye.

Kuco

An Apple laptop with a touch screen would be nice.

Jamie
    Free Member

Could not see it selling much. Well, apart from 1 to your good self.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

At the launch of the original iPad apple said they looked at the idea of touchscreen laptop and that it just didn’t work ergonomically. I assume they meant lifting your hand to the vertical screen rather than resting it on the horizontal screen got tiresome pretty quickly.

CHB

25th March for UK. But not on main retailers to preorder yet.
    There were some iPAD ones on the apple store for £289, nearly bought one of those instead, but they sold out.
    I am not an apple fan, I have a HTC windows phone, and thats pretty good, but I do think that the whole Apple eco-syestem of apps and general support makes it unasailable for competitors. IF you can’t beat em, join em?

FeeFoo
    Free Member

No Flash, me no buy.

Need Flash for Pokerstars.

Need Pokerstars.

Shame cos I’d love Pokerstars on an ipad.

CaptJon
    Free Member

FeeFoo – Member
    No Flash, me no buy.

Need Flash for Pokerstars.

Need Pokerstars.

Shame cos I’d love Pokerstars on an ipad.

A friend, ahem, told me there are ways to watch play “poker” on non-flash sites.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

…ok but I specifically want to play on Pokerstars.

Which I believe is not possible on an iPad.

If they bring out a Pokerstars app, I’ll be the first in the queue!

CHB

Just bought a 2month old 16gb iPad for £250. That will do me till the next one comes out. 😀

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

My FS bike comes from 2004, it has 85mm of rear travel & an adjustable 100-130mm on the front, it seems that what goes around comes around, things are only outdated as long as the market has moved on, sometimes less is more and the market realises that & goes back to what was once outdated.
    At this point I want an Ipad as it seems it will do as I require of it, sure it will do less than my hypothetical 150mm FS, but as I’m happy with 85mm for 99% of the time I reckon it will see me through most of my usage.

It’s a bit like the HT V FS arguments on here, & I’m sure you don’t need reminding of those 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 201 through 211 (of 211 total)

The topic ‘IPAD 2: buying one?’ is closed to new replies.