Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • IOMTT : Guy Martin and the rest of those *&£$%”!..
  • martinxyz
    Free Member

so close! 2nd place. oh well,maybe next time (bet hes fed up of hearing that by now)

I recon he should be sponsored by tetley. they should get him dressed up like one of the old characters with the brown cap on.. maybe get him to go on about his views on making the best cup of tea.

On a diffrent note, if he can remember all those corners of the Isle of Man TT and nail every line with an average speed of 130mph.. enjoys downhill racing.. and isnt scared of falling off a mountain bike at around 40mph.. hows he going to do at the NPS races?

aP
    Free Member

Was that the guy with the massive ‘burns? Excellent interview.

tsr
    Free Member

Was a good interview, and props for mentioning DH racing!

Lanesra
    Free Member

Great rider, had a good piece on him in the times over the weekend

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/more_sport/article6451422.ece

I wish Rossi would have ridden the M1 yesterday and caned it

hora
    Free Member

Watching last night- when they all cleared the brow of the hill at 140mph+ with the repeated slow motion landings and the opposite steering…

Fack. Balls, lots of’.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

the fancy camera shots are ace, apparently 600fps, captures the body panels flexing etc very dynamic.

Sh@t myself when steve plater’s on-bike camera caught him going onto grass verge after avoiding a crashed bike, really thought he was gonna lose it.

GM is a legend and mad as a box or frogs. Steve Parrish is a c#ck and his interview with Rossi was toe-curling “look theres Ago’s leap” yes steve he’s stood watching it with Ago… and dont talk to him like basil fawlty to manuel, he speaks english. Bad enough he ruins BBC motogp commentary (with his buffoon antipodean mate charlie “cliche” cox) without getting onto ITV and ruining the TT.

Rant over, fingers crossed for a safe year.

JB
    Free Member

Gotta laugh every time he says “Kawasaki” though!!!

Pigface
    Free Member

Great rider, long overdue for a TT win. the buggery handles are beauties

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

hora
    Free Member

The winning sidecar last night- round the bend over the mountain- **** how did he keep it online when the sidecar was in the air? 😮

Bet the conversation was ‘why couldnt you weigh more’? **** off Im trying my hardest!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘IOMTT : Guy Martin and the rest of those *&£$%”!..’ is closed to new replies.