Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • IOMTT anyone going?
  • teenrat

Looking forward to this so much!! Any other STW’s heading over to the isle of man? Going over on mad sunday for 4 days with the pushbikes. For atmosphere and sheer adrenalin, you cant beat it. I really reckon Guy Martin will have one this year.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

My mate, who isn’t even a biker (motor or otherwise) is going. His daughters FIL owns a house which is on the circuit, ie, he can watch from the end of the garden. For free.
    Git.

bennn
    Free Member

Yup, giddy.

slimporcini
    Free Member

yep, heading over on Monday race day for a week on the push bike. Born and raised on the island left nearly three years ago, always had to work TT so will be great to spend the time as a tourist. Oh and as a plus they are holding an enduro on the 14th around South barrule.

mark88

Another exiled Manxman here, heading back Wednesday of practice week for the whole lot.
    If there’s space in the car I’ll be bringing the bike and riding the enduro on 14th as well.

Results wise, I can see another good year from Mickey D, but not as dominant as last year. Good to see Hutchy looking sharp at the NW200, and I think all of the BMWs will go well.
    Also looking forward to seeing what impression Hickman and Brookes make on the top boys.

devash
    Free Member

I lived over there for 8 years (family still live there). Nothing else in the world like the TT. The cycling is fantastic too, although I wouldn’t fancy riding around on a road bike during practice week or TT week itself with all the crazy bikers about.

lexinoo
    Free Member

I dont think Brookes is doing the tt this year unless things have changed?,and Hickman is recovering from neck and back injuries from a massive off in bsb at Brands so may or may not ride but if he does he might struggle.
    I’d love to see Guy win one and it’d be nice to see Hutchy up there again,i reckon wins for M.Dunlop,Gary Johnson and Ansty,but you can never count out Mcguinness.

bennn
    Free Member

Didn’t realise there was an Enduro on the Sunday, or I’d have hung around.

I’ll definitely try enter next year, is there a big signup?

mark88

I dont think Brookes is doing the tt this year unless things have changed?,and Hickman is recovering from neck and back injuries from a massive off in bsb at Brands so may or may not ride but if he does he might struggle.

I didn’t realise Brookes wasn’t riding, that’s a shame. From what I have read, it sounds like Hickman skipped NW200 to ensure he is fully recovered for TT. Hopefully he is ok.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘IOMTT anyone going?’ is closed to new replies.