Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • IOM TT 2017
  • simondbarnes

Indeed!

teenrat

Senior all course Red flag, due to incident at the 27th. Hutchinson didnt make it to the Bungalow so not looking good for him although little information coming through at the moment.

Shred
    Free Member

Helicopter to hospital with leg injuries. Could be a career defining moment after his previous issues.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    teenrat

lets just hope its the other leg

sobriety
    Free Member

MCN are reporting that it’s a broken femur, so bad, but not something that he’s broken before, so hopefully repairable.

MrOvershoot

teenrat – Member

lets just hope its the other leg

Given how he walks now (its not pretty) I don’t think it would make much difference if its his femur, fair play to the lad though he’s very driven and will no doubt be back.

I last rode a sports bike GSX750 back in 94 and sold it as I lost a few friends to the thrill of speed, still massive admiration of those that can ride them to their limit but it scares me watching it.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Dunlop conked out too, and he was in there for the win

I’m not so sure he was. He wasn’t doing too well in the senior until the restart either. He’d have been there or thereabouts I guess, but the stoppage helped him.
    In the Superbike he konked out as he came up to our spot at Cronk y Voddy. It was a bit worrying as you hear the bike approaching, going through the gears and getting louder……then silence…… the. He comes quite fast round the corner coasting with the engine off!

cat69uk
    Free Member

Must watch, Hickman on the HP4, number 001 build. Footage is pretty unreal!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Wow

mrblobby
    Free Member

Bit like Dunlop’s on board last year, incredible but really uncomfortable viewing.

cat69uk
    Free Member

I crapped myself at the Hillier save:

mrblobby
    Free Member

Not sure how much he had to do with saving that, looks like he was a passenger while the bike was deciding whether to spit him off or not!

prawny

He managed to hold on, I think that’s all you can do at that speed and probably easier said than done.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Guy Martin’s on track at the Biker’s classics @ Spa this weekend.Riding a couple of Suzuki’s,inluding a Katana in the 4HR Endurance race.
    Apparently Hutchy’s crash was caused by a deflating front tyre,but Dunlop re-inflated it after the event & it stayed inflated so they said the wheel was faulty.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘IOM TT 2017’ is closed to new replies.