Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • IOM 100 – anyone doing it?
  • scary_carey
    Free Member

I know its not for a couple of months but the chaps I was intending on doing the ride/race with are potentially going to bail. This means at the moment I’ll be traveling solo. I was wondering if anyone is doing it and fancied car sharing or if i could bum a lift (obviously chucking in for the ferry crossing if i bum a lift) I was planning on traveling from Liverpool but could happily do any other North West port.
    I was tempted to go on a foot passenger to keep the cost down but this would be a massive pain in the ass, so thought I’d see if the Singletrack massive could help out 😀
    Cheers,
    Mark

robarnold
    Free Member

Park up at Heysham or Liverpool and come on the boat with your bike. The event starts and finishes in Douglas and the boat docks there.

If you’re staying in Douglas too then it’s not much of a hindrance at all

carbonfiend
    Free Member

Entered was gonna go over with vehicle but now the course has changed will prob do the foot ferry thing, only thang is I am coming form LDN though.

velomanic
    Free Member

If you’re parking a vehicle in Liverpool and sailing over as a foot-passenger this might be useful:

The Q-Park Liverpool ONE car park is ideally situated just minutes away from the port and in the heart of Liverpool ONE. Click here and secure your discount at Q-Park by simply booking online and entering the promotion code “Steam” which will give you a 10% discount.

carbonfiend
    Free Member

Thanx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘IOM 100 – anyone doing it?’ is closed to new replies.