Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • IOS9 on iPhone/iPad, since update I can't log into paypal on either…
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

As said, since the update (latest) I can’t log into paypal form eBay. I get to “finish purchase” and then try to log in from either phone or pad (either mail or phone number) and the message comes back with “check your mail address and try again”

Mailed paypal who sent the normal guff about “have you forgotten your password you naughty boy” and indeed I haven’t.

Fine form MacAir though 🙄

Anyone else or just moi?

GrahamS

No problems here. Missus buys loads of crap bargains from fleaBay and no issues logging in or paying with PayPal on any of our iDevices on iOS9 here.

CountZero

iOS 9 has finally broken Flickr, or at least the last time I tried copying a link it wouldn’t let me do a ‘select all’ on it, or let me use the two-finger tap that did the same job.
    Hopefully they’ll get their sorry ass together and sort it.
    As regards Paypal, I can’t say that I’ve had any issues since the update, either on the old pad or newer phone.

Suggsey
    Free Member

iOS 9 fubarred the wife’s iPad 2 big style……took me all day to get it to update via cable connection to iTunes……wouldn’t even charge the battery!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It’s fine now….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘IOS9 on iPhone/iPad, since update I can't log into paypal on either…’ is closed to new replies.