Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Invisframe / 3M tape anyone fit it close to West Yorkshire ?
  • shaungero
    Free Member

As title says dose anyone in the Yorkshire area fit and do a good job of the 3M tape? Would like to protect my new soul 275.

Cheers

downhilldave

Stif offer a fitting service for Invisiframe, don’t know if that’s just for bikes they sell. I’m from the same area and went down to see Lee @ Invisiframe for my fitting.Top job, had to hang about for a couple of hours so went to the Trailhead bike shop for a natter and a coffee.

bruneep

just fitted to a frame this weekend, not that hard to do. Hardest bit was trying to figure out where some of the add on bits went.

took about 3-4 hrs with a beer or 2 and music on.

shaungero
    Free Member

Was thinking of doing it myself not sure how difficult it is

richwak
    Free Member

Do it yourself, follow the instructions and take your time and you’ll save yourself £100 which considering how long it takes would be the approx cost.

bruneep

depends on how you are with things, just make sure frame is clean and degreased. I used IPA (not the beer) cleaned it down twice to be sure. Just take your time and follow the instructions.

I stripped bike down to the frame only to make it easier to fit.

shaungero
    Free Member

In that case what is the best protection tape to get the 3M ?

shaungero
    Free Member

Or should I just order a invisframe kit ?

Scapegoat

65 quid??!! I’ve always bought heli tape off eBay and done it myself. I’m in Huddersfield, and would be happy to show you how it’s done.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Invisframe / 3M tape anyone fit it close to West Yorkshire ?’ is closed to new replies.